Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

FameHungry

I don't know why but I feel like there's some connection between these two:

lady-gaga-venus-single-cover--1382693529

11925872_1637764243172122_1598618202_n.j

With all this AHS stuff,  she is sometimes wearing lipstick that is supposed to look like a wine stain (looks like blood, also), her recent photos from AHS where she has blood dripping from her mouth and her character is kind of channeling Elizabeth Báthory, a countess in the 1500's who killed many people (there's even some tale that suggests that she bathed in the blood of virgins). Some people were suggesting that Gaga could be leaning towards some sort of vampiresque theme? Maybe not for the album but for a song possibly. She also said in Entertainment Weekly that AHS is going to somewhat influence her upcoming music. 

I never really do these 'theories' for albums but I dunno, there's something there I guess :laughga: 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why but I feel like there's some connection between these two:

lady-gaga-venus-single-cover--1382693529

11925872_1637764243172122_1598618202_n.j

With all this AHS stuff,  she is sometimes wearing lipstick that is supposed to look like a wine stain (looks like blood, also), her recent photos from AHS where she has blood dripping from her mouth and her character is kind of channeling Elizabeth Báthory, a countess in the 1500's who killed many people (there's even some tale that suggests that she bathed in the blood of virgins). Some people were suggesting that Gaga could be leaning towards some sort of vampiresque theme? Maybe not for the album but for a song possibly. She also said in Entertainment Weekly that AHS is going to somewhat influence her upcoming music. 

I never really do these 'theories' for albums but I dunno, there's something there I guess :laughga: 

Venus 2.0 is amongst us, and it will kill slay millions.

:pray:

Dramatica

LG5 will sound amazing. I can tell you.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Head Empty

I really wonder how the "LG5 TIME" comment works in relation to all the "doing one project at a time" statements :laughga:. She posted it in between the C2C tour and AHS, so that either means she's working on it on a back burner (which wouldn't make sense considering the latter statement), or she did something with it in the short period in between. I just wonder what it could've been tumblr_inline_ndiffveFgb1qf3eh3.gif

I have a dilemma.

I would love a stripped Gaga like the pic above etc., but I don't want to let ANYONE to win over Gaga you know... (all the publications and haters saying how her "gimmicks" don't work anymore and she needs to drop them).  And even though it would be pretty natural after Cheek 2 Cheek etc. I still am not 100% for that.

At the same time ARTPOP was a mess and Gaga's edginess was at its lowest (for the most part) and I didn't like it and it really seemed more like gimmicks than it ever did before.

BUT I feel like I would rather Gaga surprise us, by not dropping anything and coming back as the Lady Gaga that has evolved and so on.

I really hope she'll find the perfect ballance between Her stripped Cheek2Cheek self and TFM/BTW Lady Gaga.

danwasd

I have a dilemma.

I would love a stripped Gaga like the pic above etc., but I don't want to let ANYONE to win over Gaga you know... (all the publications and haters saying how her "gimmicks" don't work anymore and she needs to drop them).  And even though it would be pretty natural after Cheek 2 Cheek etc. I still am not 100% for that.

At the same time ARTPOP was a mess and Gaga's edginess was at its lowest (for the most part) and I didn't like it and it really seemed more like gimmicks than it ever did before.

BUT I feel like I would rather Gaga surprise us, by not dropping anything and coming back as the Lady Gaga that has evolved and so on.

I really hope she'll find the perfect ballance between Her stripped Cheek2Cheek self and TFM/BTW Lady Gaga.

So... Something in between CrazyGa and NaturalGa :legend:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived