💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is There a Gaga Performance with Horrendous Vocals?

SlayMeToVenus

Featured Posts

SlayMeToVenus

I haven't seen one, so please post below one. :duck:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

There's no way I can find and embed every performance of her's

Kidding, don't kill me

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

BLACKOUTbritney

Maybe pre Born This Way, but her live vocals have been amazing since 2011

Rat Boy

Most Judas verse vocals tbh.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

SissyFromSpace

idk. do other artists poorly emulating Gaga's wardrobe while being a mess on stage count?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Alien Tulip

She was clearly sick during iheart radio 2011 because she sounded atrocious that whole concert. She also sounded cringeworthy at some points during my artrave concert (the piano segment)

gagaisitalian

I was also going to say Judas SNL. She was blatantly lip-syncing and also didn't sound too hot when she sang live.

Bebe

She was really sick, nearly lost her voice and had to rely on her backing track. It was a big controversy here at the time cause the host apologised to everyone for the "lip-syncing" and basically called it disgraceful :green:

Props to Gaga though because she did battle through and her voice was clearly struggling due to illness.

Everytime Gaga sounded bad it was because the choreography was too hard (almost all of the Judas performances) or she was wearing something that limited her somehow (like Aura at the iTunes Festival and SXSW)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LePetitGAGABLover

JUDAS SNL. 

I was also going to say Judas SNL. She was blatantly lip-syncing and also didn't sound too hot when she sang live.

Maybe because Judas is REALLY hard to sing. The original song is really auto-tuned, especially the non-chorus parts. Thus singing it live without auto-tune sounds weird?

Alien Tulip

The mic feed is hilarious , you can hear her breathing :toofunny: She did great with the dancing though. 

gagaisitalian

Maybe because Judas is REALLY hard to sing. The original song is really auto-tuned, especially the non-chorus parts. Thus singing it live without auto-tune sounds weird?

I'm not saying it's easy to sing. Just replying to the OP. :lolgaga:

Gohan

This one is messy, because she was tired as hell :emma: her vocals sound exhausted and she clearly was screaming at the end of DWUW. The Venus part, though :flutter:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived