Gaga posts new photos on instagram

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

#Rhode #NewSongTitle #LG5 #2016 :omfgaga:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Hauser

OMG at the caption in her second picture is she in Connecticut or something? Im about to find her and take a picture with her :giveup: 

LePetitGAGABLover

Its settled already. Her next album will be rock influenced. Whether you like it or not:kissga:

Bad Bromance

Its settled already. Her next album will be rock influenced. Whether you like it or not:kissga:

I feel bad for all the people in this forum who are only interested in a pop album.   :smh:

On the other hand, however, I'm so happy if she does put out a rock influenced album because I think Gaga was born to be a rock star, tbh.  :rockstar:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

moonboywow

I feel bad for all the people in this forum who are only interested in a pop album.   :smh:

On the other hand, however, I'm so happy if she does put out a rock influenced album because I think Gaga was born to be a rock star, tbh.  :rockstar:

Woolfsmck

OMG at the caption in her second picture is she in Connecticut or something? Im about to find her and take a picture with her :giveup: 

i-95 southbound into the Bronx is pretty heavy traffic,  maybe if you ambush her limo at a toll booth,  otherwise,  no way man..

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

SissyFromSpace

inb4 Demi comments on the 2nd photo

holy ****ing **** :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Chromatislaps

inb4 Demi comments on the 2nd photo

that girl is a Monstro..mu mu muh Monstro

Monstro.jpg

Archived