💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Meek Mill f/ Nicki Minaj "Bad For You"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Doogi

It's cute but their entire relationship is over-exposed… it amazes me how Nicki was with Safaree for 15 years and never claimed him as her man. And now she's with Meek and saying how in love she is and posting about him and shouting him out and now featuring twice on his album... It bothers me. But the song is cute.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Yanko

It's cute but their entire relationship is over-exposed… it amazes me how Nicki was with Safaree for 15 years and never claimed him as her man. And now she's with Meek and saying how in love she is and posting about him and shouting him out and now featuring twice on his album... It bothers me. But the song is cute.

guess she didnt love safaree that much :fat: 

ItsTommyBitch

Yasss Nicki, SANG it sis! Bad For You > Good For You tbh :Chica: 

I actually would have loved to hear Nicki slay Meek again with ha own verse, like she did up and down on the Pinkprint :sis: 

giphy.gif

This relationship moving so fast, Nicki really meant it when she said she wanted kids in her earlier thirties and a husband :green: 

If it works for them and isn't a mess, all the power to her :legend: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

shaneybaby

guess she didnt love safaree that much :fat: 

or she's a typical girl n is trying to make him jealous bc she really still likes him. 

Yanko

or she's a typical girl n is trying to make him jealous bc she really still likes him. 

lol 

Archived