💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga Need to Find a New Choreographer?

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

We all know that Boomkack made some of Gaga's most iconic dances and then was fired. Since then, Richy (Boomkacks co-choreographer) took the lead from MTN forward. It's obvious that the dances aren't as "easy, fun, and memorable" leaving some fans disappointed. :crossed:

Do you think Gaga needs to also hire a new and fresh choreographer before the new era starts? :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Yes but at the same time I don't really care. Even with a new choreographer I don't think she'll ever dance like she used to back from 2008 - 2011. 

Hauser

Yes, Gaga has all the money in the world to hire the best choreographers in the industry there is no excuse for the 2nd rate choreography after Boomcack got fired.

Whispering

No. She actually made it through the last tour without a major injury. 

Gaga already has three metal pins in her hip that still cause her pain to this day. Her health is the most important factor here! 

lavenderblondee

Yes, Gaga has all the money in the world to hire the best choreographers in the industry there is no excuse for the 2nd rate choreography after Boomcack got fired.

Quasi

I actually thought Richy had some really cool choreo.  I found that Gibson's choreo was amazing but also quite difficult to do if you're just a fan trying to imitate them. Richy's choreo I found was a little bit more simpler,  but still polished enough so that nothing seemed lazy or restrictive. Off the top of my head,  I say that the Applause and G.U.Y. choreo are the ones that stick out as "user friendly" if you will. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

HausAlly

what are you saying? that gaga's choreography is bad?

gaga_5.gif

Dunk96

Gaga already has three metal pins in her hip that still cause her pain to this day. Her health is the most important factor here! 

And artRAVE had some pretty vigorous choreography so we should count our blessings 100% that Gaga made it through without any substantial damage to her hip.

Benji

She needs another Boomkack that can choreograph her properly as well as professional dancers. Richy makes great choreography but it's far too intensive for a singer most the time. 

It was Richy who created the choreography though. Boomkack made choreo that was singing friendly (ignoring Telephone because that's supposed to be killer) ... I kind of blame Richy for some of the messier performances we got as you can see Gaga's struggling to keep up and deliver vocals at the same time.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I'm honestly happy with Richy but there's this ugly guy dancer who has got to go. I don't know his name but gosh he's ugly.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

NewYorkCity

No. He makes amazing choreos. Like Boomkack did. But that girl was a MESS. She HAD TO be fired.  

She needs another Boomkack that can choreograph her properly as well as professional dancers. Richy makes great choreography but it's far too intensive for a singer most the time. 

It was Richy who created the choreography though. Boomkack made choreo that was singing friendly (ignoring Telephone because that's supposed to be killer) ... I kind of blame Richy for some of the messier performances we got as you can see Gaga's struggling to keep up and deliver vocals at the same time.

ignore Judas too... lol and MTN.

Richard hasn't created a choreo that is hard to do while singing... I mean, really, think about the artRAVE. There's nothing that is taking breath away from her. Which is amazing because choreos look, in fact, difficult and complex. But they are not, she has time to rest from SOME "hard" moves.

I'm honestly happy with Richy but there's this ugly guy dancer who has got to go. I don't know his name but gosh he's ugly.

Victor. Agreed. Lol

Archived