Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Little Monsters?

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Anyone remember why Gaga calls us her Little Monsters? what inspired her?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

On a concert she said : Oh you little monsters , and so it began

( Thats what they said on one German show , taff) 

Tropico

She some fans at a show back in 2009 greeting each other with this paws up like gesture and I think it just adapted from there on. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

SissyFromSpace

a58b68.gif

​haha! so funny! so edgy! ~bad bxtch alert~

SissyFromSpace

She some fans at a show back in 2009 greeting each other with this paws up like gesture and I think it just adapted from there on. 

​That was for Paws Up

Phoenix

She called the concert crowd little monsters, so it stayed. They were doing the Bad Romance paw dance.

💎

SlayMeToVenus

A magical cult. 

We're all brainwashed. :lolly:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Gohan

It started during The Fame Ball, I think specifically during the transition from theatres to arenas/stadiums. She was outside seeing some of her fans and they would dress as "crazy" as her. So, she started to call them their "sons". As soon as TFB ended, she released a whole album based on monsters, she was so connected to that album that she felt like calling herself Mother Monster (this one started during a concert/show in Germany, I think). And when she was talking to the crowd she acknowledged that there were a lot of parents, so she said that she was also "mother monster" and that she deeply care about her "little monsters" as if she gave birth to them.

The whole "paws up" thing started during TFMB, because some monsters started to do it during the shows.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Serendipity

While working on The Fame Monster, Gaga developed the theme of monster, both in physical form, and to describe her inner fear (Monster of death, alcohol, d--gs, etc.). During the summer of 2009, she first started to use the name during her live performances to refer her fans. The name fit them well because her fans crawl and scream during her show like monsters would do.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Serendipity

PS: Did you know both Gaga and herittle Monsters are supposed use the terms Monsterlove, Monsterhugs or Monsterkisses to show compassion for each other.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

On a concert she said : Oh you little monsters , and so it began

( Thats what they said on one German show , taff) 

this /thread

monsterdreams

​haha! so funny! so edgy! ~bad bxtch alert~

giphy.gif

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I remember her saying that paws up started when she was in a car and a fan was in the car next to her and put their paws up... I don't know if that why she calls us Monsters though

Alfonso

It started during The Fame Ball, I think specifically during the transition from theatres to arenas/stadiums. She was outside seeing some of her fans and they would dress as "crazy" as her. So, she started to call them their "sons". As soon as TFB ended, she released a whole album based on monsters, she was so connected to that album that she felt like calling herself Mother Monster (this one started during a concert/show in Germany, I think). And when she was talking to the crowd she acknowledged that there were a lot of parents, so she said that she was also "mother monster" and that she deeply care about her "little monsters" as if she gave birth to them.

The whole "paws up" thing started during TFMB, because some monsters started to do it during the shows.

​this 

Archived