💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is anyone worried about Gaga?

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

I mean, I know that she is fine and all but as you all know Lady is also Gaga so do you think the general public will turn their backs on her again if she turns to her “gimmicks"? Also, are you worried about Gaga smoking? Well, HOPEFULLY she isn't smoking a lot because look at what happened to Whitney. Her voice was ruined. Not only that but it affected her life. What if she loses her voice like her someday? (Which unfortunately will happen if she doesn't take care of it). I wouldn't say worried, but I don't know. I think Gaga should be more cautious. 

johnpe

More threads regarding this subject than there are copies of the holy bible 

MAKE IT WORK

Laceface

Pretty sure Whitney killed her voice from smoking crack not cigarettes, although they probably didn't help. Gaga has smoked since the beginning so I guess it's difficult to stop and break the habit but I get your concern in terms of longevity etc

Andreyw

about "gimmicks" ... I don't think someone really cares...if people like the music , they'll love her / her music with or without gimmicks :shrug: about smoking...it's her choice...if she feels better doing it , who am I to complain about it :shrug: she can do many things even if she won't have the voice she has now so there's no need to be worried...idk...it's her life , she can do what she wants

lego

Another thread about her smoking?

majWVzb.jpg

You sound like her mom. :green: 

FreePalestine

TimisaMonster

Even over drinking will ruin your vocal chords...Mariah is an example

Whitney had lots of d--g issues that perhaps didn't effect her while she was doing it but later in her late 40's early 50's ....

Madonna smokes and drinks and her voice is terrible too...

Point is...Gaga needs to think of the future of her career...I hope she stops smoking and cuts down the drinking

Gaga will be back but a bit more relatable since she's not in to SHOCK people anymore...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

lego

Pretty sure Whitney killed her voice from smoking crack not cigarettes, although they probably didn't help. Gaga has smoked since the beginning so I guess it's difficult to stop and break the habit but I get your concern in terms of longevity etc

http://youtu.be/kovGM1ZrCck

"crack is whack" :rip: 

FreePalestine

Jjang

Her smoking / drinking will obviously affect her voice in the long run. Not now, because she's still young and takes good care of it. However, by the time she starts aging i assume that's when the damage will start showcasing its form.

Nicole

Gaga is an adult. She knows the consequences of smoking and has chosen to continue. If her voice or her health is affected in the future (which may or may not happen, we cannot predict that sort of thing), it will be her responsibility to deal with and she will have to handle such circumstances however way she chooses. It is not our responsibility to take control over and she doesn't need thousands of fans begging her to stop smoking, it's her life + her choice. 

She's an adult, it's her life and she can do what she wants :shrug: So atm I'm definitely not worried about her. She seems to be very fine, so I don't see any reason for being worried. 

MEDONER

I'm against smoking but this is getting way too annoying. Stop questioning her intelligence. Also this Lady and Gaga is as stupid as Mommy Monster and its surrogates.

Archived