Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga hides her face while she's leaving Epione Cosmetic Laser Center

monketsharona

Featured Posts

bornthisway135

Inb4 "omg new nose" jokes :neyde:

Or "omg new plump lips" meltdown :neyde:

​Well the caption says she's leaving Epione Cosmetic LASER center. Probably getting that unibrow taken care of. You know, the one no one's about. Lol. Or maybe she got some sort of acne treatment. Could be anything at a laser center.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

​Which was a comment on how things like plastic surgery aren't directed to those inner ideals and emotions but to outer standards that oppress the individual.

Go amd watch some BTW interview. The song has nothing to do with plastic surgery. If not, why is she blond? Why is she wearing make up? She explained that on a lot of interviews.

It is just stupid to think the song is about not getting plastic surgery when she talks about transgender people. But whatever you need to shade her today, I guess.

Head Empty

​Which was a comment on how things like plastic surgery aren't directed to those inner ideals and emotions but to outer standards that oppress the individual.

​She also said she considered having those "bones" surgically implanted into her face though :awesome:

Anyhow, she already said that she only had those lip injections because she was in a weird state of mind back in that time, so I doubt she'll be doing anything similar anytime soon. At least not surgically.

GagaMyBlood95

inb4 egg avi on twitter/facebook/insagram until she reveals ha new face/lips/nose

Didymus

Go amd watch some BTW interview. The song has nothing to do with plastic surgery. If not, why is she blond? Why is she wearing make up? She explained that on a lot of interviews.

It is just stupid to think the song is about not getting plastic surgery when she talks about transgender people. But whatever you need to shade her today, I guess.

​I didn't say the song had anything to do with plastic surgery, I was talking about her face early on in the era and how she herself in an interview with Harper's Bazaar contrasted it with celebrities and models who did have plastic surgery done for the reasons I stated and how she wanted to do something different.

So, let me summarize. You didn't make an effort to notice what I was talking about and you used your wrong assumptions to further assume that I'm only posting stuff to shade her on a daily basis.. I felt strongly about her BTW-message (again, I don't want to mislead you again, though apparently that doesn't take much anyway, NOT THE SONG BUT THE VISUALS) and think it's a necessary voice in a world that's dominated by the opposite one. I'm not shading her, I didn't even post nothing about it, I just corrected someone who tried to pretend that there's no reason to assume that the message surrounding BTW is irrelevant in the issue of altering your body.

But whatever you need to shade me with today, I guess.

nikola

Lol the draging is real......did u guys even check informations about this place that she was in.........and did u guys check what she sad on instagram.....maybe u should do that before u drag someone

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Andy McQueen

Calm down everyone, it's her body and she can do what she wants; not sure why she's hiding it though, maybe it needs some time to heal (swelling etc.). 

boyerased

She said on instagram that she's having non-surgical procedures  done. 

Probglum

Based off the latest pics she posted on IG, she looks a TAD different; her lips look more defined, but she looks GOOOOOOOOODDDDDD.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Lassex

If someone says this laser stuff is wrong because she released BTW and preached about being yourself, you definetely missed the point. She talks about how people are REBORN again and again, which means changing yourself in the direction you want to go. Tbh I don't know why she uses any treatment to her face (because makeup should be enough) but I'm not gonna shame her for doing something to her own body.

Ophelia

Yaaas she finally got dem BTW horns

#BTWBcomingtoyourneareststadiumSOON

tumblr_m09uazgM4Y1qjq55zo1_400.gif

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Archived