New images of Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad

High King

Featured Posts

High King

052_jpg_zoom_1_5_resize_683_1024.jpg

OV4C7WX.jpg

fluGrRC.jpg

3mUTDIc.jpg

As a huge Harley Quinn fan, I completely approve of this interpretation. I'm actually more hyped for this film than I am for Batman v Superman. 

ryhanna

Margot was a fantastic choice for this role. She looks awesome and she has the talent to back it up.

Pure Adrenaline

she looks kinda messy but hot at the same time :gaycat:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

VOLANTIS

Harley is my favorite too and its about time she gets celebrated in such a huge level. Slay Queen Slay! 

harley_quinn__by_rajivcr7-d7kryt6.png

giphy.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Bebe

Margot was a fantastic choice for this role. She looks awesome and she has the talent to back it up.

​Agree completely, but I do wonder about that New York accent Harley sports. Will be interesting to finally hear her. I wonder how well she has tackled that accent, she has already said it will probably be rather toned down.

High King

​Agree completely, but I do wonder about that New York accent Harley sports. Will be interesting to finally hear her. I wonder how well she has tackled that accent, she has already said it will probably be rather toned down.

​I think Margot is perfect for Harley. She's a capable actress, and even without costume/hair/make-up, she somehow looks exactly like Harley Quinn.

But when did she say anything about the role? Can you link me to any interviews where she mentions anything about Harley?

Bebe

​I think Margot is perfect for Harley. She's a capable actress, and even without costume/hair/make-up, she somehow looks exactly like Harley Quinn.

But when did she say anything about the role? Can you link me to any interviews where she mentions anything about Harley?

​http://www.techtimes.com/articles/29243/20150128/suicide-squad-margot-robbie-working-hard-on-harley-quinns-accent.htm

It's only small, probably just from a statement she gave to a reporter on a red carpet sometime.

VOLANTIS

​I dont want a toned down Harley! She better go "Yahtzee!" like we go "yaaas Gaga" at every breath. 

I'm dying for her interviews :excited2:

VOLANTIS

Oh and

GET DAT PROMO Daddy's Lil Monster

Dangerous Man

Quinn of being taken photos while doing her role.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RebeldeFaith

She looks so hot! :flutter: She's a perfect chioce for this role. I can actually imagine how she'll look in the film.

I knew the other side of her hair was going to be red when the first photos came out. People complained about it being only blue/blonde but in the comics is obviously red and blue. 

But mess at her shirt saying "Daddy's Lil' Monster". I see her comming for Gaga's fiance. :teehee:

Now I want to see more of Enchantress/Cara Delevigne. I didn't like what I saw in the group picture released.

Something something idk

High King

She looks so hot! :flutter: She's a perfect chioce for this role. I can actually imagine how she'll look in the series.

I knew the other side of her hair was going to be red when the first photos came out. People complained about it being only blue/blonde but in the comics is obviously red and blue. 

But mess at her shirt saying "Daddy's Lil' Monster". I see her comming for Gaga's fiance. :teehee:

Now I want to see more of Enchantress/Cara Delevigne. I didn't like what I saw in the group picture released.

​I love Cara! I have a feeling her character is going to be cool as sh!t in the movie, but I don't really like the look either. But they picked that design for a reason, so I hope it ends up working out.

ryhanna

​Yeah, it'll be interesting to see whether or not Margot can pull an accent like that off. Based on her roles in the US so far she's relatively good at pulling off a regular American accent. With a bit of training and rehearsal maybe she can do it, but I definitely understand toning it down a little. 

RebeldeFaith

​I love Cara! I have a feeling her character is going to be cool as sh!t in the movie, but I don't really like the look either. But they picked that design for a reason, so I hope it ends up working out.

I hope that at some point she ends up transforming into the mega hotness she is in the comics.

Something something idk

Archived