đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer To Get "close" In "American Horror Story: Hotel"

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ARTPOPsical0312

SINCE WHEN DID THEY ANNOUNCE THAT MATT BOMER AND LADY GAGA ARE WORKING TOGETHER? WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS HYPED AT ALL?

So Matt Bomer was in the previous series of AHS? I'm not sure cause I didn't watch the old series. Is this the case?

​he was in one episode in Freak Show he played a gay prostitute and then he got killed in the same episode

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

So basically Gaga and Matt Bomer's characters are likely ~romantically involved, but I wonder if they're possibly the Bonnie and Clyde-type couple (or the characters possessed by them) like those rumors on imdb described. I didn't take too much stock in those rumors considering they came from imdb of all places, but you never know. 

JazzGa

Oh lawd do I hope she gets a romantic/love interest role :giveup:

You can tell he's never met her before by the way he name-drops Stefani like they've been buddies for forever :fail: (where is the eyeroll emote when u need it) Literally no one calls her Stefani except her family and Taylor, even her friends call her Gaga. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Nicole

I have such high expectations for this season I'm praying it's as amazing as I'm imagining 

Michael

Good to know that straight guys can get excited about her too.

​Matt Bomer is about as straight as The Sound of Music sis :lolly:

Bad Bromance

SINCE WHEN DID THEY ANNOUNCE THAT MATT BOMER AND LADY GAGA ARE WORKING TOGETHER? WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS HYPED AT ALL?

So Matt Bomer was in the previous series of AHS? I'm not sure cause I didn't watch the old series. Is this the case?

​I don't know about the rest of the members in this forum but I'm literally hyped af!    :excited::excited: Can't wait for the season to start.  I've never watched this show before so this will be my first season!!

Matt Bomer is so gorgeous.  The things I'd do to him if I had him for just one night.  :lolly:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bad Bromance

This sounds like it's gonna be interesting :wao: Working with her extensively means that their characters will be closely related, whether that's by blood or s-xually or platonically we'll see :gum: 

​Gurrrrl, I sure hope it's s-xually and not platonically.  I've never watched this show so I don't how graphic the nude scenes are but I'm hoping they bend the rules with Gaga a bit and we can see Matt's fine naked ass on TV!   :lolly:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bradley

​he was in one episode in Freak Show he played a gay prostitute and then he got killed in the same episode

​That's so random. They do it because they want his cameo. But anyway all cameos are random. I hope he and Gaga have bigger roles or AHS5 btw.

venusian

Taylor's legit gonna threaten Matt with the chickens

​:messga:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Spyro

They should have an orgy scene with Taylor.  don't act disgusted, you know you want it.  

I don't know what I'm saying

:rofl: 
Spyro the Dragon

Archived