celeb

Watch: Sia answers fan questions for Saturday Night Online

Brainiac

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I just can't take that hair on her face seriously :rip: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

darkchylde

Somehow someone decided to put a fancy hat on a mop and gave that a white suburban mom voice.

Bitcherella

People kill to be in Sia's position and she says she doesn't like to be famous?

What a prick.

I came here to LMAO and I did:lmao:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

She's incredible, love how she explains the EH video, also how time flies Breathe Me is almost 11 years old wth

What a prick.

​she doesn't want to be in that position at all i don't see why she'd be grateful for it :smh: i find her very brave how she finds way to be comfortable in the spotlight being that she doesn't like it and with her anxiety and other disorders :yes:

Bitcherella

She's incredible, love how she explains the EH video, also how time flies Breathe Me is almost 11 years old wth

​she doesn't want to be in that position at all i don't see why she'd be grateful for it :smh: i find her very brave how she finds way to be comfortable in the spotlight being that she doesn't like it and with her anxiety and other disorders :yes:

​Gurl I get the sob story but if you don't want to be in her position then don't make ****ing music for everyone, keep it to yourself.

​Gurl I get the sob story but if you don't want to be in her position then don't make ****ing music for everyone, keep it to yourself.

She did stop making music before 1000FOF because of all the sh*t that lead her to stop showing her face :yes: she was just a writer until she decided to put out her new album to get out of her record contract but it seems that she's comfortable enough with this face hiding thing to put out another one :rofl: even if it's just "left overs" for other artists

Bitcherella

She did stop making music before 1000FOF because of all the sh*t that lead her to stop showing her face :yes: she was just a writer until she decided to put out her new album to get out of her record contract but it seems that she's comfortable enough with this face hiding thing to put out another one default_rofl.gif even if it's just "left overs" for other artists

​I get it but I stick to what I think...

If you have self-esteem problems it's obviously not a good idea to be famous.

And if you need to make music to cope, which I think Sia does, well... she should've been smarter, seeing as everyone loves the songs she writes for others, she was going to be famous as well.

I just wish she had been smarter, that's all... now her career is like a little circus... 

dynamite

What a prick.

​She is ambitious and she wants to be successful and have her work and talents appreciated, but not famous. She can't cope with it and there's nothing wrong with that. Have some respect.

Bitcherella

​She is ambitious and she wants to be successful and have her work and talents appreciated, but not famous. She can't cope with it and there's nothing wrong with that. Have some respect.

​You don't get what I'm saying...

dynamite

​You don't get what I'm saying...

What am I not getting exactly...? Just because some people wish they were famous it doesn't mean she's ungrateful or a b---h for choosing to hide her face.

Bitcherella

What am I not getting exactly...? Just because some people want to be famous it doesn't mean she should be grateful for being famous (I'm sure she is).

​Well... one person says she isn't grateful, another one says she is, can you decide?

Once again, if she is hiding because it's too tough on her, and she knew it BEFORE doing it, why even appear at all?

dynamite

​Well... one person says she isn't grateful, another one says she is, can you decide?

Once again, if she is hiding because it's too tough on her, and she knew it BEFORE doing it, why even appear at all?

I can't say for sure as I don't know her, but I think she is appreciative of the success and fame but is unable to cope with the toll it takes on her, so she makes appearances in alternative ways that she is comfortable with. 

For the second point, it's showing her face that's the issue. Hiding her face takes that issue away. That's why she was able to appear. It's better than avoiding appearances altogether, which would be boring.

Archived