💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Win a Call from Gaga + Support the BTWF

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

Why is it just in the US? Fine lemme keep my moneys then, so weird, it should not matter where the money comes from but ok.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

Why is it just in the US? Fine lemme keep my moneys then, so weird, it should not matter where the money comes from but ok.

I'm thinking not bc of language cause why would people enter who can't understand her. Probably because of the different time zones and the costs of the call..lol..

MonsterMum

I'm thinking not bc of language cause why would people enter who can't understand her. Probably because of the different time zones and the costs of the call..lol..

​This is weird, b---h lives in a 24mil mansion, I am sure she could spend 20 dollars on a phone call :lmao: 

sarahb

Maybe she doesn't want to accidentally call someone at 3am :teehee:     
"Hi it's Lady Gaga!"                                  
"Go away" *hangs up*

ChicaSkas

Does anyone see the "crowdroll" or roll of everyone who's donated?

I sent a donation in memory of Jordan Howe, who died a year ago yesterday.... but I don't see it yet.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

​Why should it be just in the USA? Good Question !  Language barrier is common in the USA of immigrants and refugees that came here since Obama got elected the first time.   And Spanish and Mexican Language taking over the southern states like - Texas and Florida.  You may know English but it won't help you much in Florida.

MonsterMum

Well let's be fair if you gonna participate you only gonna do that if you know English otherwise you would not be able to even read their site or anything. So it's pretty safe to say if you gonna enter yourself you speak English.

​Damn it now I know why meet and greets are impossible... a phone call is worth $700.00... that phone call will be 2 minutes TOPS... donated and praying right now!

​When do you think she will make the calls? She probably made them already didn't she :madge:

Lana Winters

You can all relax about her calling you! They have to contact the winners and have 10 days to claim the prize and even then it says the call is subject to delay because of Gaga's schedule. The contest didn't even end yet. It ends tonight at midnight. 

"Time and date of each phone call to be determined by Prizing Provider, in its sole discretion and subject availability of talent, subject to delay, change and cancellation should talent become unavailable."

They pick the winners on April 1st and then "Potential winner(s) will be notified by Sponsor or its representative by email within (3) business days after the drawing." They have 10 days to respond, too, so you know the phone calls aren't going to happen for awhile. 

Archived