💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ABC Family makes TV history: Youngest Gay Kiss

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

The moment ABC Family's The Fosters made TV history by showing two 13-year-old characters lock lips in the youngest ever gay kiss on-screen 

ABC Family drama The Fosters has made history after featuring the youngest ever same-s-x kiss on U.S. television.

Characters Jude and Connor, both 13, locked lips after some awkward flirting and playful wrestling during Monday night's episode.

The Fosters, which has a reputation as a progressive show, follows the lives of an interracial lesbian couple and their blended family of biological, adopted and foster children.

The creators and producers received a lot of angry letters from conservative parents saying that this was inapropriate and they should not s-xualize 13 years old teenagers.
The show had already received backlash from the same conservative parents for this particular scene:

We're moving foward :applause:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mattyx

Yes!  So glad that there are things like this for kids these days to see.  How do these people believe it's inappropriate in any way?  If this was a boy and girl there would be nothing said about it.

Spock

One of them looks like he is like 16 though. Weird :duck:

who will love me when the night is over

Harry

Yay! This makes me happy.

Of course people are gonna be pissed off about it though, that's to be expected. But if anyone watches two 13 year olds kissing and feels it's s-xual, that's on them lol. If a young straight couple kissed everyone would be like "aww how cute".

i medici

Is it just me or does that one boy looks 15 and the other on 11 :lmao: 

Still great something like this is on television!

GagaMyBlood95

It's good, people who watch this will realize where we are moving as a society I hope..

COLONiCPRiNXESS

​

Yay! This makes me happy.

Of course people are gonna be pissed off about it though, that's to be expected. But if anyone watches two 13 year olds kissing and feels it's s-xual, that's on them lol. If a young straight couple kissed everyone would be like "aww how cute".

​MTE.

CaliLilMonster

Yeah one looks a lot older than the other like 11 and 16. Seems awkward but slay I guess.

Haroon

I wonder if these same parents complain when there are heteros-xual kisses shown on Disney/Nickelodeon with people younger than 13 :huh: 

JEWRJEWR

​this lol 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Blue Jeans

Its just in the video, when you watch the tv show you can see that the guy looks 13-14 at least and not older as you guys are suggesting :toofunny: 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived