💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bodyguard Peter drags fan away from Lady Gaga in Paris

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Well.. it is painful to watch but it is normal that Peter reacted like that... It is his job and he has to react in 0. seconds. He cannot stop to look at him and think on what his intentions are, the thing is that there is a person that has been arround SINCE she walked away, he has been trying to put him behind him but the guy kept on pushing till he was in front of Gaga running to her. It is actually his fault.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

why do i find this hot​

My first reaction. 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

xoxo cupcakke

he didnt need to use that force to drag hem....tbh i woul fire hem and kick hem right back to america

He's Dutch, though :awkney:

xoxo cupcakke

Was that Zayn? I think Peter just birthed a new Medonster. :rofl:

I thought that was Zayn, too, for a second :air:

Watching it again, you can see that he's not only in the way but he's trying to reach for her. Probably a hug or something, but still. Peter might have been a bit excessive but you crowds are unpredictable and literally anything can happen.

​Exactly, and it's better for them to be "too" careful.

He could have just been a desperate fan with pure intentions, and in that case, this really sucks for him, but Gaga's safety comes before anyone's hurt feelings, and it's clear from things like this that she's in good hands.

I don't get why people antagonize her bodyguards when she still manages to meet fans anyway.

StarryNight

GOOD JOB

Anyone who says otherwise is stupid, because his job is to protect Gaga, he can't think in a second if that's a fan who wants a hug, or a crazy person with a gun. Again, good call.

​It rhymes :legend:

Gaga's face tho :lmao:

Whispering

I miss the times when Gaga acted normal and relaxed in these hectic situations.

Maybe something creepy happened with some fan that made her change her mind, but I kinda dislike this Gaga that walks through the rivers of fans like they're not even there. 

She stops for fans all the time, when she has time and when the situation isn't out of control. Just recently, she pulled over after The Grammys to greet a group of fans. How many other artists did that? 

I can't believe she still comes out to take pics and greet fans after some promo events, shows and concerts. Very, very few artists at her level do that, especially with the regularity that Gaga does it.

Computer

I love Gaga's reaction.

And I love what this kind of video says about her enduring pull as a celebrity.  Who else is getting crowds like this every time the leave their hotel?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

hijadeputa

I dont like Peter. I remember when I met Gaga in Sweden and I got to hug her, I put my hand on her back for the photo and he just removed it like if I had aids or something :noparty:

Valextra

He could have been less harsh with him, but at the same time, it's his job, they are fast moments, you don't have time to think but act immediately and Gaga can't stop with fans everytime especially in chaotic situations like those, she has a schedule, plus you never know with people. Fans should understand when it's the right moment or not to ask these things. 

Psychedelic

Conflicted on this tbh!

I know he's doing his job and the kid could have been any psycho with a knife but I'm pretty sure he wasn't, so I feel bad for him, that was too much!

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived