Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Donatella Lyric

Luckystef8

Featured Posts

Luckystef8

"I'm smoking em on full tank of gas" this is literally the one gaga line from all of her songs that I don't know what it means. Someone please explain

xoxo cupcakke

It means she's outracing and outdoin her competition like she were in a car travelling faster and farther than her competition ever will

xoxo cupcakke

Also, is this line in "Donatella". I don't think I've ever heard it :air:

Luckystef8

Also, is this line in "Donatella". I don't think I've ever heard it :air:

​really? It's the first line in the chorus 

Spyro

According to this, it means

This line refers to a technique used by models to reduce their appetite. Which is known as Chain Smoking , and modelling for such a large and expansive company such as Versace, is very stress inducing. So the model (in this case Gaga) , would most likely smoke an abundant of cigarettes to maintain her appetite during the photo-shoot. Since gasoline is used in lighters, and is being used repetitively, she is saying that a whole tank of gas is needed to light all of her cigarettes.

a428f8ddc5fa19639512083fd31282ee.500x339

Spyro the Dragon

xoxo cupcakke

​really? It's the first line in the chorus 

Oh, I didn't know that. I don't look up lyrics because I feel it takes away from the experience. I just hear "I'm smoking em..."

Feel like a flop fan but then again, this hasn't ruined my spirit and my ideology :lana:

mattyx

Yes, in context to the song I think it means she is smoking cigarettes one after the other.

Archived