Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

How Ryan Murphy got Gaga for AHS, Top Hat clue was C2C

Spock

Featured Posts

Coop

That connection to Gaga though. :duck:

If I would have made that deduction before this announcement I'll be called reaching. 

​Lmao yes

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I personally don't think the Top Hat was a hint that Gaga was in the next season, if anything it indicated a detective season.

mr.peter

The only Top Hat i relate  Gaga to is the one she was in, in the Applause video 

tumblr_mw4h48GAp51r0nz39o7_1280.jpg

​And Lets hope LG5/6 sells 10 million WW after AHS: Hotel is over

​LG whatever # you call it will SLAY. It will open with 800K. Bookmark me, sissy!

MahoTheMnstr

I thought this would be confirmation about the large hat in the Applause video :dies: I didn't think it'd be related in that aspect, and I'd be surprised if anyone connected the far spread out dots and reached the conclusion of the actual clue :omg: 

​samee 

Vernier

I remember someone on another forum actually mentioning something along the lines of "Gaga ha powah" when the tophat was shown, if only they'd known they weren't even reaching :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

migamiga

Imagine if someone tried calling that last fall. We would be dragging them for reaching :laughga:

JazzGa

LOL that clue is way too obscure. They could just have easily have said "The top hat is a reference to when she pops out of the hat in the Applause video!" "Dandy said he was going to sing Anything Goes and Irving Berlin, which is also on Cheek to Cheek!" 

I found better clues and they weren't even clues :smh:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I was thinking the clue was going to be the paper coffee filter top hat she wore on Jimmy Kimmel last year. 

Archived