💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett and Harvard Review praise Gaga's Oscars performance

squeala

Featured Posts

squeala

"Music is either good or it isn't. It's not someone's opinion. Lady Gaga proved this yet again." - Tony

"Last night on the Oscars Lady Gaga was brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!" - Tony

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan

That was sweet of him, but I completely disagree. Music touches people in different ways, there's no measure of goodness but something awful can be something breathtaking to another. I can think a song is a masterpiece but a friend could think it's the most annoying thing he's ever heard. 

squeala

He's right though, there's a difference between enjoying a piece of music and recognising that it's good

Ladey Gagz

That was sweet of him, but I completely disagree. Music touches people in different ways, there's no measure of goodness but something awful can be something breathtaking to another. I can think a song is a masterpiece but a friend could think it's the most annoying thing he's ever heard. 

This :deadbanana:

RAMROD

YASSSS!

What a cute couple, get married already :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Robotboy

tony sis. a bit late :laughga:

and he is wrong again :flutter:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

​This. His opinion is rather narrow minded, old men stuff. 

darkchylde

#MusicNotTheBling

​I agree

Archived