Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TIME: When Will Justin Bieber Have His Lady Gaga Moment?

Henry

Featured Posts

justin-beiber.jpg?quality=65&strip=color

Justin Bieber has never been out of the headlines since his recording debut in 2009. And yet he’s never seemed more irrelevant. The pop singer, who turns 21 on Sunday, can barely be called a “pop singer†anymore; his last studio album was released in June 2012, with a 2013 compilation of previously-released singles failing to chart at all.

Nearly three years is a fairly significant gap between albums for an artist of Bieber’s tender age, leaving entirely aside the fact that Bieber has replaced productivity as an artist with a seemingly insatiable attitude for consumption,aggressive attitude, and hijinks that Bieber, turning 21, is getting a bit too old to call “youthful.â€

Bieber has a lot going for him, including a legion of fans who are waiting for new music. The cycle of approval and disapproval for stars has been moving faster than ever in recent years, proven positive by Lady Gaga’s successful Oscars performance being understood, widely, as practically a full-scale comeback after a down period in her career. One good single, and then a subsequent album of strong material, could sate a fan base that has had little to celebrate in recent years.

Source

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

I think he's too far gone. There's a difference between what Gaga went through and what Bieber did.

buy bionic

He definitely will have a Lady Gaga moment. I know most people will disagree but it will come. He has yet to show his full potential 

If he has vocal talent then he just needs the right song at the right awards ceremony and some time with a coach, I guess.

But I don't see this particularly happening. :shrug:

URFUTUREFAV

he has great music coming

have you seen the teasers that he posted on instagram ??

People hate what they don't understand.

Der Meister

He had a deportation petition that over 200.000 people signed on the White House website last year. 

JustPokeHerFace

The difference between Gaga and Justin Bieber is that a lot of Justin's hate is directed towards his character, whereas Gaga's criticisms are aimed at her style of performing. Gaga was able to showcase a different side of her abilities, but it's harder to change as a person, let alone prove that. So that's why I don't see it happening. 

I think he's too far gone. There's a difference between what Gaga went through and what Bieber did.

​

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Judas Oyster

Bieber's last album is actually an album I like to listen to. He has grown in music. He's more R&B directed and I love that. Shame the singles we're released in a different way so it didn't perform in the charts well.

The difference between Gaga and Justin Bieber is that a lot of Justin's hate is directed towards his character, whereas Gaga's criticisms are aimed at her style of performing. Gaga was able to showcase a different side of her abilities, but it's harder to change as a person, let alone prove that. So that's why I don't see it happening. 

​Well said.

The cycle of approval and disapproval for stars has been moving faster than ever in recent years, proven positive by Lady Gaga’s successful Oscars performance being understood, widely, as practically a full-scale comeback after a down period in her career

:worship: 

Archived