Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cary Nokey (aka Rob Fusari) Gives An Update & A New Gaga Song

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MEDONER

Well, maybe Rob is not the rapist, BUT he's the main suspect. Who else of her producers said that he 'used to date Gaga'? Only Rob. And Gaga never confirmed that yes, they were a couple. It's a one sided claim. Who was almost 20 years older than her? Rob. Who worked with Gaga when she was 19? Rob. It all points towards Rob. And Gaga never wanted to work with Rob again and never said anyhting postive about him. The only thing she repeated that was related to Rob was that 'he called me Gaga'. Nothing else. And Gaga said it's not difficult for her fans to find out who was that guy so it must be someone all fans know, not someone we never heard of. 

Something that I always found fishy is that when they supposedly were a "couple" she was writing songs about Luc, and a lot of them tbh... I don't know what to think, all I can say is I respect Rob as an artist and a producer for his work with Gaga 

Katie14

But you know what? I know that it was not Rob. It was one of her managers at Def Jam. Please feel free to leave this thread and stop blaming Rob. :)

How do you know this though?

Something that I always found fishy is that when they supposedly were a "couple" she was writing songs about Luc, and a lot of them tbh... I don't know what to think, all I can say is I respect Rob as an artist and a producer for his work with Gaga 

Oh, that's right!! I never even thought about that. She was dating Luc at that time. So, how in the world could she date Rob at the same time? Those songs Rob produced with her were about Luc. Wtf? So yeah, it's all very messed up. 

Hahahaha, as if he would ever tell 'Yeah, it was actually me and I'm so proud of it and I enjoyed it so much!'. No rapist will ever confirm he raped someone. And he said it was someone from Def Jam?? How does he know if Gaga said in that interview that at that time she didn't tell anyone about it???

Born Brave

That's not true at all, I can understand what he's saying, and there's no autotune..

Well apparently you have no idea about how he found her then. It was a project that he and Wendy Starland set up to find the next biggest singer, so it was a project...

You're very right. Rob told Wendy to go out and find him a female version of the lead singer of The Strokes. So I assume that's why he said "She was my Strokes girl."

Hahahaha, as if he would ever tell 'Yeah, it was actually me and I'm so proud of it and I enjoyed it so much!'. No rapist will ever confirm he raped someone. And he said it was someone from Def Jam?? How does he know if Gaga said in that interview that at that time she didn't tell anyone about it???

I believe him, you don't have to, but I do. And it makes sense. Gaga said that "I didn't know that was a date" on Stern interview. She DID actually Date Rob for a year or so... And, she said she froze in the store when she saw the person. Like someone else states, she and Rob saw each other many times after they split up.

MEDONER

Oh, that's right!! I never even thought about that. She was dating Luc at that time. So, how in the world could she date Rob at the same time? Those songs Rob produced with her were about Luc. Wtf? So yeah, it's all very messed up. 

And I remeber when those court documents leaked reading about Wendy saying they used to have s-x in the studio. "I thought that was what adults do"... Maybe she saw him in the store AFTER she realized what she really did in the past and she realized it very recently by the way. This is just a theory, but it could make sense.

RainingOnMe

And I remeber when those court documents leaked reading about Wendy saying they used to have s-x in the studio. "I thought that was what adults do"... Maybe she saw him in the store AFTER she realized what she really did in the past and she realized it very recently by the way. This is just a theory, but it could make sense.

Whaaaat?? where did it say that :rip:

Yeah. She did say that at first she thought it was what adults do, because she was very naive. And yeah, she worked with Rob when she was still very young and had no experience in that stuff. And in that interview she did claim that only later she realized it was messed up. And the fact that Rob still claims they were dating when Gaga never said they actually did. What other producer claims he and Gaga dated? Only Rob. 

SpaceAce

I'm sorry. This whole thing is just really disrespectful to Gaga. Why give this man a platform to speak on when we know he's caused Gaga a lot of pain and grief?

This is just wrong and it's sad that I have to point it out.

ChicaSkas

Wow I un-intentionally have caused a tempest in a thread.. thank you all for your input and insights, it does help clear the muddied waters...

can we really say with any real certainty who is was or wasn't NO

we have no idea what happened or who it happened with

I agree 100% with this.

isn't that the guy who raped Gaga tho

Where is the proof though? :huh:

So a "Global Moderator" on a LG forum is going to continue to give RF attention/support and continue to act like he's such a great guy even though he's raped/abused Gaga? Disgusting.

I don't know one way or the other what happened in the private lives of these two human beings any more than you do.

If you can provide proof of your allegations I'd love to see it. No records exist and no tweets or updates from Gaga exist to ever say in concrete who did this.

I approached this interview for the fans here in the interest of being non-judgemental to both parties. I respect both artists here. I love Lady Gaga. I love Rob Fusari's contributions that made the Gaga we know and love today, and I fully believe in the BTWF Mantra of 'Stop The Drama, Start The Music".

Gaga is doing SO PHENOMENALLY well right now in her life, the heavens are opening up for her, the world is at her feet. I have never been happier or prouder to be a Lady Gaga fan. She's left the negativity in her life far behind her and so have I. I think we all need to move on in a more positive direction.

No one has proof he raped her just like no one has proof Gaga has been raped at all (not saying shes lying just saying its not right to point fingers with no proof). Gaga has worked with other producers besides rob fusari from 2006-2007 when she was under Def Jam. Gaga said Redone was the first to not hit on her but Rob and Gaga were in love at one point. Yes the whole story is fishy but I think its just as disgusting to call someone a rapist when there's no actual proof. It's also not right to critique Chica when all she did was give us an interview and a never before heard lady gaga instrumental that didn't make The Fame which I appreciate from her.

Thank you very much Eric, you clearly understand where I was coming from here :applause:

I NEED BROKEN DRUM MACHINE WITH GAGA VOCALS

THIS IS PURE SLAYAGE

I KNOW RIGHT..?!

Rob said last year if anything is to be released, he is respecting her choice and leaves it completely up to Gaga.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived