💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: Gaga is very talented + there's room for other queens

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Luv u Sum

But MADONNA was the one pouring more gasoline

MADONNA mocked Gaga's BTW song and remixed it with Express Yourself and Shes Not Me

MADONNA made a backdrop mocking Little Monsters @ the MDNA Ball Tour

MADONNA was the one mainly talking ****

What backdrop?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu

Her exact words:

:coffee:

Sadly this will be ignored because calling madonna a bitter irrelevant old hag is more fun :madge:

Elizabeth

Hm, but throughout the main of the BTW/EY controversy, Gaga never really said a word, everything came from Madonna eg. reductive, lady who, singing BTW/EY/she's not me on tour, ect. so I think it's wrong for Madonna to say everyone else turned it into a huge feud, when she did fuel the fire a fair bit.

If Madonna thinks that Gaga blatantly ripped off Express Yourself with Born This Way, then why didn't she sue her for it? Surely that's what you would do if you thought you truly were being ripped off. 

drinkmytears

:bye:

:bye:  :madge:  :bye:

:bye:

The whole "I have a plan"?? If its not a collab, she can keep her plans to herself tbh.

Cody Draco

Madonna's album promo campaign consist of mediocre antics and bringing up Lady Gagas name 24/7 

I'm pretty sure the interviewer brought up Gaga. Try a little harder.

Hm, but throughout the main of the BTW/EY controversy, Gaga never really said a word, everything came from Madonna eg. reductive, lady who, singing BTW/EY/she's not me on tour, ect. so I think it's wrong for Madonna to say everyone else turned it into a huge feud, when she did fuel the fire a fair bit.

If Madonna thinks that Gaga blatantly ripped off Express Yourself with Born This Way, then why didn't she sue her for it? Surely that's what you would do if you thought you truly were being ripped off.

This.

Inb4 people thinks Madge is planning a duet with Gags. :udidnt:

Maybe it was just me getting my hopes up but that's kind of what I immediately thought :udidnt:

UC PiXELVISION

I still can't hear the similarities between EY and BTW :shrug:

I still hear it, but I honestly couldn't care less

Miranda Sings

I'm pretty sure the interviewer brought up Gaga.

Basically this. I don't agree with how Madge handled the BTW/EY situation in 2012, but she's clearly over it. It's not like she's jumping at the chance to talk bout Gaga, she just keeps getting asked about it. Gaga and Madonna have long since moved on, and I think it's high time that the media and the respective fanbases do too.

Archived