Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: Gaga is very talented + there's room for other queens

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I think Madonna is trying to make things look better, which I appreciate a lot, and which makes me respect her even more. She's trying to stop the feud and be friends with Gaga again.

"Monsters blindly swallow whatever manufactured crap Lady Gaga feeds them"

Thats what I take from it.

Indeed, I don't think there's any other way to interpret it.

Bellatrix

I think Madonna is trying to make things look better, which I appreciate a lot, and which makes me respect her even more. She's trying to stop the feud and be friends with Gaga again.

Exactly!

It's sad that the pressed haters in here don't want to see it

Vernier

Ha! I actually knew this was going to come up sometime during her Rebel Heart era, colour me surprised :flop: Just waiting for the headlines this will make for the next week after which no one cares about this again

Only interesting thing to take from this is whatever her "plan" is to make people shut up about the "feud", a collab?

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

MyQueen

I agree

I'm pretty sure "blatantly ripped off" are actually Madonna's harshest words on the subject to date, so anyone saying she's being nice here is blind.

Bradley

Exactly!

I agree

I used to dislike her because of her opinions on Gaga though. But I'm really glad that she likes and recognizes Gaga now, I even downloaded her new album.  :heart:

yASSsss

this old hag is so full of herself..and anyone saying that she's saying good things abt Gaga ,needs to re-read the article again  :thetea:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

monketsharona

Exactly!

Actually I'm sad even GGD make is worse it is by hiding the praise. They only take the bad while it is definitely not. Where is the rest of the article in which she says she has plans to make people shut their mouth about it ? Nowhere cause GGD want it to be seen as a complete shade which is not. Kinda disappointed too.

I think everything she said is just fine, except where she says she felt Gaga blatantly ripped off her song. She could have said something like "Seems like certain chord progression and pony tails are the thing now". But I guess she still prefers to be a straight up b---h than a classy yet hypocritical one.

iRGkbHIB4kD5A.gif

the multi shade to both gaga and madonna :air: 

yASSsss

In fairness, the interviewer brought it up. I think Madonna would rather it go away now, as it is not really doing her any favours.

it IS doing her favor though....

people here are talking abt madonna and this article and probably it'll be quoted by many magazines :manicure:

More Promo for her album,if u know what i mean  :koons:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Donatello

It's 2015, the desperation is real in bringing this up again - remember Madonna could always choose NOT to answer these questions. Along with the way she disrespected MLK etc on insta, I don't understand how anyone could like such a horrible horrible person.

Archived