Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way is criminally overrated by this fan base.

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Bradley

Born This Way and ARTPOP are both amazing albums in their own way. I can't at people comparing them all the time.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

> great album gets the recognition it deserves

> people like it

> guy who likes the other album better gets pissed

> overrated

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I wouldn't give LG a best or a worst album, because they aren't really that awesome. A few songs from each album standout but each album as a whole is really cringeworthy. except the Fame. lol. 

antpats2

Yes, many missteps like Americano, Bad Kids, Electric Chapel, Fashion of his Love and some others.

excuse you  :wtf:  :crossed:  :koons:  :bye:  :madge:

aaronyoji

at least born this way was truest to gaga and not an attempt to win people over. sure theres one or two songs id take out, like bad kids or americano, and id make black jesus an official track, but other than that is is her absolute strongest, most original, despite the nostalgia and references to the 80s, it incorporates a raw, modern sound with it, like the nostalgia of rock and roll infused with modern technology. listening to the instrumental album alone is a trip. ARTPOP's sound is just so processed and inorganic. born this way has so many more creative and wild moments where gaga just really let the reigns down and let us have it. 

Imho, I believe all her albums have been amazing so far, yet all her albums had filler songs, a few of them in particular being huge mistakes. :madge:

I'm really in a deadlock between BTW and ARTPOP, because I believe her albums get progressively better. :applause:  Still, my opinion changes from time to time, as it is mostly influenced by what album I have jammed to most recently.

8.bloody mary (masterpiece)

/thread. :legend:

Poope MOnster

this again?  :awkney: 

its her best for me for many reason and many of fan base you call everyone delusion?

maybe you re the criminal then 

:bye:

Maybe the music might be overrated since the sound is a bit messy sometimes (production, vocals) but the message and the meaning of that album will never be overrated. It truly helped me because I was bullied during that time (2011-2012). I was really alone with my clothes, hair and s-xuality. I didn't have any community but Gaga. I am really grateful for BTW.

Archived