Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Flippy

Hello Monsters!

A random announcement:

Please vote for Gaga at the PopCrush Best Fanbase Awards once an hour. Brit is leading at the moment, but not for long!  [:)]

Link: http://popcrush.com/lady-gaga-little-monsters-vs-britney-spears-britney-army-best-fanbase/

Btw, I can't understand why fan-sites like GagaDaily aren't spreading the link, it's Gaga related right + Gaga herself already shared the link on her Facebook. Sorry for the randomness, but needed to share this!

We have a specific thread for that. Please refrain from making off-topic comments.

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

Enough is enough just release it. I don't think they will ever know how much we want it till it happens to them :derpga:

tumblr_m2eul7TjAl1qgpa39.gif

bionic

She favorited this tweet today 

Diane sis.....

MW1V5uU.gif

​serving me

ritaora_3091538a.jpg

teas

buy bionic

This thread needs to get locked. Every damn time I see it at the top of the forums I think the song got released

PrinceGaga

​Haha @ViviLittleM what you tweeted is so funny I just snort laughed thanks for that xo

HighwayGuy

If it was JUST getting released on iTunes why wouldn't they have done it by now I'm so confused 

• Admin pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived