Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would YOU die for Gaga?

Logan

Sacrifice   

242 members have voted

1. 1. Would you die for Lady Gaga?

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I could too, I don't put her over my family or friends... But it has to be really difficult to remember the moment when you saw her dying 

Yeah it would traumatize me especially since I do love her as an artist but not enough to take away my life plus I it would be terrifying to wonder how my dad, brother and grandfather would feel.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

I feel bad for them. I'd rather sacrifice people who aren't doing the world or the people around them any good. :/

Tbh my best friend has always talked about how he finds no purpose in life and he wouldn't mind dying if its quick and painless.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

You can't be sure if you die, get injured, or get away with only shock and save Gaga at the same time. No one knows for sure what is going to happen, maybe this should be rephrased 'Would you risk your life for Gaga' because how can you know if you are going to die. And still it depends a lot on situation, if i saw a car coming or someone puling out a gun when i'm taking a pic with Gaga i would probably instinctively push her to the side or on the ground. You can say one thing on the forum where it's safe, but in reality there would be emotions like excitement, fear etc... and that would influence the decisions you make, so i can't actually say yes or no...

Yeah it would traumatize me especially since I do love her as an artist but not enough to take away my life plus I it would be terrifying to wonder how my dad, brother and grandfather would feel.

Same, I think It's really worse how your family or friends would feel. Just thinking about it is hard

Tropico

You guys do know that Gaga wont actually die for you right

You don't know for sure. We don't know at all. Who knows how Gaga feels? NO ONE. Only she does.

And just because she wouldn't die for her fans doesn't mean they can't die for her.

Tropico

You're one of the worst people I've seen in this thread! I'm really really sorry, but if you would let your BEST FRIEND die for a popstar, then she's not really your best friend, nor a true friend

Well... I kinda lost my old best friend and now my new best friend (lol sounds cheap) doesn't mean as much to me as Gaga does.

Can people in this thread realize that people feel differently towards Gaga? There's nothing wrong with caring about her more than *insert person you have a relationship with*.

Jjang

You don't know for sure. We don't know at all. Who knows how Gaga feels? NO ONE. Only she does.

And just because she wouldn't die for her fans doesn't mean they can't die for her.

Is there any specific valid reason you would take away your life for her?

Well... I kinda lost my old best friend and now my new best friend (lol sounds cheap) doesn't mean as much to me as Gaga does.

Can people in this thread realize that people feel differently towards Gaga? There's nothing wrong with caring about her more than *insert person you have a relationship with*.

I actually understand you! But it would be soooo hard for me. I think you should reevaluate life and if your best friend says she/he doesn't care about life, try to change his/her mind  :ohno:

Tropico

Is there any specific valid reason you would take away your life for her?

She is all I care about along with my parents and brother. She is my rock. Like if I ever think about suicide I tell myself "If Gaga were here she wouldn't approve" or something like that. She is really my spark and everything. I truly care about her and I feel like... Idk... She's a big part of me.

Archived