💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Miker

the way Rick is looking at Morgan lol what is going to their friendship?

Watch out Morgan carries a stick .......:giggle:

Mars..........or bust!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Season 6 trailer will be released soon (Friday/Saturday depending on where you are) at San Diego Comic Con. I'll update the OP/title/thread when it's released, and I'll also make a thread for Fear The Walking Dead. :) 

Stay tuned. 

ryhanna

SEASON 6 TRAILER IS HERE:

AMC version: 

International version because AMC is weird and doesn't let people outside the US watch their YouTube videos:

Ambrosia

I love the trailers I'm seeing so far of everything!!  :zilla::woohoo:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Miker

Watching the trailers, I'm starting to twitch already...........:shocked:. Bring it on!

Mars..........or bust!

Miker

The most important thing to remember.......

tumblr_n2lopmy8KB1rhf0wlo1_1280.jpg
Mars..........or bust!

Rudz Xinc

looks like there going to be more talking and walking, I rather see something like I saw from the governor, the real villain from outside the community, not battling within their own community killing each other

this one looks like Rick VS Morgan

Look at those clowns

Ambrosia

@RudzXinc  I suspect it's the way it's edited; to make it look like they are fighting from within .  I think the villians are from the outside, the "Wolves" they introduced last season.  I don't feel they would introduce something that major not to continue with it.  I hope so at least.

Rudz Xinc

@RudzXinc  I suspect it's the way it's edited; to make it look like they are fighting from within .  I think the villians are from the outside, the "Wolves" they introduced last season.  I don't feel they would introduce something that major not to continue with it.  I hope so at least.

In b4 The Wolves only appear in the last few episodes, if that happen I'll riot

I'm more excited by Fear The Walking Dead

Look at those clowns

Ambrosia

In b4 The Wolves only appear in the last few episodes, if that happen I'll riot

I'm more excited by Fear The Walking Dead

I understand that as I'm also interested to see the onset of the virus and how it was handled (while Rick was in a coma).  It will also be refreshing to see people "scared" of the dead again and running in horror.  It's something we can relate to.

One more thing about the Wolves, remember during the last episode of S5, those 2 found the backpack Aidan dropped which had pictures of their community.  So hopefully they will play a bigger role this season.  I also recall how they kept them locked in semi trailers to use as warfare and I imagine they have many more for that purpose - hence the huge swarm of walkers engulfing the community walls.  That's just my guess from the vibe I got from the trailer.  

Spoiler:  Daryl will be bad-ass and good looking as always.  :gaycat:

ryhanna

I'm not sure about The Wolves. I think maybe their story will be rather short but lead to somewhere else. It looks like there's a lot of infighting within Alexandria and some leadership struggles. Maybe the Alexandrians don't want Rick and his group there anymore? 

Ambrosia

I'm not sure about The Wolves. I think maybe their story will be rather short but lead to somewhere else. It looks like there's a lot of infighting within Alexandria and some leadership struggles. Maybe the Alexandrians don't want Rick and his group there anymore? 

Yeah, I kind of got that feeling too when someone from Alexandria said how many of us have to die and Ron, I think? said Rick is dangerous.  It seemed like Rick was forcing the survival thing on them.  I don't like that as I want them to the family they talked about so I was hoping it was infiltration from the Wolves.  Lol.  It will be interesting to see where this season goes.

Rudz Xinc

Seems like Rick force them to learn how to handle a gun and get some of them killed

Look at those clowns

ryhanna

Yeah, I kind of got that feeling too when someone from Alexandria said how many of us have to die and Ron, I think? said Rick is dangerous.  It seemed like Rick was forcing the survival thing on them.  I don't like that as I want them to the family they talked about so I was hoping it was infiltration from the Wolves.  Lol.  It will be interesting to see where this season goes.

I won't spoil anything, but one of my favourite comic storylines is from around this time. If the show follows it closely it will be great and very exciting! 

Archived