Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

I know you are in the comp but I finally got the chance to sit down and come up with a concept... Can you help me with my ARTPOP THE REMIX cover?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

I know you are in the comp but I finally got the chance to sit down and come up with a concept... Can you help me with my ARTPOP THE REMIX cover?

I mean it would be kinda stupid since I'm playing the game too :toofunny: #nooffense

I mean I can help you if you don't know how to work that good in Photoshop, like give you tips or help you learn some stuff to do in it ;)

💎

Duella Dvil

I mean it would be kinda stupid since I'm playing the game too :toofunny: #nooffense

I mean I can help you if you don't know how to work that good in Photoshop, like give you tips or help you learn some stuff to do in it ;)

can you point me to GA's not in the game lol xD

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Phoenix

can you point me to GA's not in the game lol xD

maybe sunny, since Paper Gangsta is playing too.

💎

@Yves

Here, I hope that's what you wanted, the bigger ones are 960x960, original pic you posted was that size too, it was not 1500. Here's the link to the gallery, open them in  full size and then download:

http://imgur.com/a/KR9wV

Sorry for not replying on your earlier reply. :ohno: 

Saw it and it's great! :giveup: Thanks for taking the time to do this. :nick: 

Last thing. :green: 

Can you make a 125x125 gif of that? Like the only change is the background color? It's for an avatar on a new forum. If that's okay? 

Phoenix

Last thing. :green: 

Can you make a 125x125 gif of that? Like the only change is the background color? It's for an avatar on a new forum. If that's okay? 

;)

YEMMygp.gif

💎

Hi , can you please make a cover pic of the AHS EW pics with the countess and her kids one in the center..

Thanks a lot in advance :flutter:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Phoenix

Hi , can you please make a cover pic of the AHS EW pics with the countess and her kids one in the center..

yes ofc :) 

💎

Phoenix

Here: :)

oOmYSRy.jpg

💎

Here: :)

oOmYSRy.jpg

I sooo ****ing loved it .. can it be more HQ .. so that I can use it as a facebook cover pic :) It's Amazinggggggggggg .. Thank you soooooooooo much ..

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Phoenix

I sooo ****ing loved it .. can it be more HQ .. so that I can use it as a facebook cover pic :) It's Amazinggggggggggg .. Thank you soooooooooo much ..

Here:

9dcofm0.png

💎

Archived