Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Angela Cheng posts a new twitter pic

MikeyMoonShine

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haldy

He's had a post now about how 'Angela Cheng' is a fake persona, with hints he might reveal his true self soon. I don't care how many many posts he will make about it or how 'not very Born This Way' it is, but I hope you're all ready to rip him three or four new arseholes if the day ever comes.

• 2 weeks later...
Omegahedron

Oh yes. This proves *everything*. No question

Is anyone connected with some hackers so we cab find out who this slanderer really is once and for all?

judaslover

Sad that this person has no shame, and needs to resort to something like this.

I also thought it was slow of Bill to realize that this Angela person was a troll. The research wasn't quite necessary, it was so obvious.

FrankGutz

She's getting boring tbh, i don't give a **** about her anymore, she's the one who's an attention *****

He's had a post now about how 'Angela Cheng' is a fake persona, with hints he might reveal his true self soon. I don't care how many many posts he will make about it or how 'not very Born This Way' it is, but I hope you're all ready to rip him three or four new arseholes if the day ever comes.

That would actually a good idea, i would be really happy to do it

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

paganpoetry

You and I is the proper grammatical way to write it :awkney:

"Let's be friends! Life is too short to be bitter! Here is a picture with you and I from better days"

If you take out 'you and', it says

"Let's be friends! Life is too short to be bitter! Here is a picture with I from better days"

that's why it should be you and me or me and you

Therefore, the song You And I is grammatically incorrect :toofunny:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Archived