💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

DAILY STAR DESCRIPTION OF 3 NEW HOUSEMATES

"the 3 going in is a globe-trotting stripper! second is a former pop star who wants another crack at fame after almost hitting the big time on one of 54-year-old Simon Cowell’s shows. third is a Sikh from Ess-x who reckons he has already worked out how to play everyone in the house."

No Kim's ex? Jenny was cut because C5 feared there would be a bust-up...THAT'S WHAT YOU ****ING GET WHEN YOU DO AN "ARMAGEDDON" THEMED WEEK YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER ASSHOLES

They all sound vile. A guy from Ess-x, a stripper and a fame hungry wannabe? What the **** are C5 DOING

Wow, really disappointing that Kim's ex and Jenny aren't going in. I wasn't too bothered about Jenny, but I really wanted Kim's ex to go in.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

page 40 :party:

Wow, really disappointing that Kim's ex and Jenny aren't going in. I wasn't too bothered about Jenny, but I really wanted Kim's ex to go in.

same, that would have been dynamite tv :(

SO disappointed Kim's ex isn't going in. UGH :fail:

Who could the pop star be? inb4 Christopher Baloney or some irrelevant like that :lmao: 

Electric Venus

DAILY STAR DESCRIPTION OF 3 NEW HOUSEMATES

"the 3 going in is a globe-trotting stripper! second is a former pop star who wants another crack at fame after almost hitting the big time on one of 54-year-old Simon Cowell’s shows. third is a Sikh from Ess-x who reckons he has already worked out how to play everyone in the house."

No Kim's ex? Jenny was cut because C5 feared there would be a bust-up...THAT'S WHAT YOU ****ING GET WHEN YOU DO AN "ARMAGEDDON" THEMED WEEK YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER ASSHOLES

They all sound vile. A guy from Ess-x, a stripper and a fame hungry wannabe? What the **** are C5 DOING

i hope one of them is a sassy black girl :ohno: but omg i'll be really disappointed if neither jenny or kim's ex boyfriend go in :(

Jase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD5t4GuF7O8

Notice Emma doesn't say that the person leaving will be EVICTED, just that he/she will be walking out of the door. Hmmmm. suspect.gif

Anyway, just under 5 hours to go! :party:

Stef

GUYS!!

My house has been TV-less for the past 2 weeks because someone kicked a football at the satellite dish :rip:

We have signal back just in time for Armageddon thank god

can someone catch me up with the past two weeks, just important stuff, so that im up to date for tonight?

Thanks!! :kissga:

Edited by Brinty Spreas
Signature loading… 👹🖤

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD5t4GuF7O8

Notice Emma doesn't say that the person leaving will be EVICTED, just that he/she will be walking out of the door. Hmmmm. suspect.gif

Anyway, just under 5 hours to go! :party:

Nice spot. My guess is that there will be a secret house tbh. I am LIVING for someone like Ashleigh to get the chance to go into a secret house. But now that Ashleigh and Helen have joined forces, she actually may not be nominated and someone boring like Christopher will 'leave' since he's been up every week. :giveup:

GUYS!!

My house has been TV-less for the past 2 weeks because someone kicked a football at the satellite dish :rip:

We have signal back just in time for Armageddon thank god

can someone catch me up with the past two weeks, just important stuff, so that im up to date for tonight?

Thanks!! :kissga:

Helen's reign remains. Danielle is getting better and better by the night. Ashleigh is becoming a dominant figure in the house, and last night her and Helen put their differences aside and became friends.

Marlon chose to save himself from an eviction which turned (nearly) the whole house against him as they thought it was a selfish and greedy move of him, he apologized to everyone but he's basically not as 'popular' anymore and has became close with Danielle.

Mark and Christopher have a little thing go on ( :millie: ) and Kimbot and Steven have been shagging non-stop. Little Chris has done nothing significant really. Winston is just plain old Winston. I think that's everyone :spin:

Michael

I just caught up on this weekends Big Brother as I've been away. Omg I'm so glad that Ashleigh stayed, I will miss Jale in a way but I'd rather she go than Ashleigh.

And I also feel like Ashleigh's new friendship with Helen and co may save her from eviction tonight. :excited2:

I just hope that Jenny and Sacha are two of the new housemates tonight. :excited2: I'm really starting to find Steven uncomfortable. The constant "Do you know how much I love you" comments are really creepy and weird. It's like, after they leave the house and break-up (which they will), I can imagine that Steven will have a shrine to Kimberley in his house that he will sit and look at for hours and hours every day. :ohno:

gagafreak14

Helen's reign remains. Danielle is getting better and better by the night. Ashleigh is becoming a dominant figure in the house, and last night her and Helen put their differences aside and became friends.

Marlon chose to save himself from an eviction which turned (nearly) the whole house against him as they thought it was a selfish and greedy move of him, he apologized to everyone but he's basically not as 'popular' anymore and has became close with Danielle.

Mark and Christopher have a little thing go on ( :millie: ) and Kimbot and Steven have been shagging non-stop. Little Chris has done nothing significant really. Winston is just plain old Winston. I think that's everyone :spin:

You forgot Ash, but I mean, why wouldn't you? He's as dry and lifeless as a piece of plywood.

Also, I stopped watching after Matthew was evicted cause I was pissed it wasn't Ash, and I was sure Ashleigh was going home so why the hell would I watch that? But now I need to catch up after finding out Jale was evicted. God I hope Marlon goes home with the twist tonight, he's so pathetic.

Edited by gagafreak14

Stef

jale?? :giveup:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

JaysAMess

Danielle is getting better and better by the night.

In what world? She's still extremely annoying, two-faced and fake. :smh:

Jase

In what world? She's still extremely annoying, two-faced and fake. :smh:

Her "that was MY fucking fish!" line last night was hilarious tbf :rofl: :rofl:

gagafreak14

jale?? :giveup:

Evicted! She was on the block with Chris, Christopher and Ashleigh, and there was a massive online campaign to save Ashleigh over Jale.