💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

Economy

they never were imo tbh :laughga: 

just look at the list, 70% of them are not really deserving it :emma:

funny how "good music" or "good art" is all a human perception with no real formula or answer to if its really good or not. Its really just opinions

Yet everyone likes to say that artist isnt deserving, or that artist has no artistic talant... i mean, where is teh basis for claims such as those if u really think about it? :fail:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

They should divide this by how many videos they have uploaded.

Was going to say the same thing, though i don't think it'd affect the rankings much, I could probably see Gaga climbing a spot.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

ThisGuyTony

Subscribes

LadyGagaVEVO 4,676,001

RihannaVEVO 13,505,842

OneDirectionVEVO 12,786,476

EminemVEVO 12,007,759

KatyPerryVEVO 11,791,992

:megaflop:  :megaflop:  :megaflop:  :megaflop:

Economy

Was going to say the same thing, though i don't think it'd affect the rankings much, I could probably see Gaga climbing a spot.

doubt it... she actually has more videos on there than most if you look at the list. shed stay the same or actually fall a spot or two!!!

Runway

slay queen. she gon get bumped out of top 10 soon so enjoy while it lasts :fan:

Phoenix

funny how "good music" or "good art" is all a human perception with no real formula or answer to if its really good or not. Its really just opinions

Yet everyone likes to say that artist isnt deserving, or that artist has no artistic talant... i mean, where is teh basis for claims such as those if u really think about it? :fail:

words "art" and "artistic" don't really represent some/many of those people from that list imo  :emma: Thank you on your opinion. 

1358150944433.gif

💎

Sugarfall

Ooh Shakira more than Gaga? :O I love her, but I thought Waka Waka and I Cant Remember To Forget You were her only successful videos :sweat: 1D about to drop Gaga to #7 :dead:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived