💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

i was curious to see the record label listed on itunes for the 1991 EP, Yung Rapunxel, etc. since those are still available for sale and all her **** shows as:

â„— 2013 Azealia Amanda Banks under exclusive license to Polydor Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited.

i think this was part of the "swindle" in keeping her masters from the beginning.....  like "yeah, im signed to yall, but im coming in with music that i own n yall cant touch that"

right?  cuz why else would her name be listed that way?

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree with SmokeyMcPothead 

i mean, im not sure.  i just find it kinda curious that her name is listed in the licensing/label section

i checked nicki n iggy's for a comparison n azealia's is obv different, as is angel haze's (which is prob how/why she leaked her alb with no repercussions?)...

edit:  am i gonna get a warning for naming other femcees?   :toofunny:

inuborg

i mean, im not sure.  i just find it kinda curious that her name is listed in the licensing/label section

i checked nicki n iggy's for a comparison n azealia's is obv different, as is angel haze's (which is prob how/why she leaked her alb with no repercussions?)...

edit:  am i gonna get a warning for naming other femcees?   :toofunny:

nah your good. Just try to keep away from being negative. Cause pressed souls be lurking lol.

but yea, I found it always a good think how her songs are under her name as opposed to the labels or UMG

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Desperado

nah your good. Just try to keep away from being negative. Cause pressed souls be lurking lol.

but yea, I found it always a good think how her songs are under her name as opposed to the labels or UMG

i think thats why she kept her masters 

Hexxx

i think thats why she kept her masters

Me too.

For day 5, she should give the single cover

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

It sounds like the HMAR video is gonna be an editing marvel like Yung Rapunxel :flutter: 

inuborg

I just realized, if there is actually no iTunes release, then it would just be on Youtube, with the video. 

I just realized, if there is actually no iTunes release, then it would just be on Youtube, with the video. 

but there HAS to be an iTunes release.... right??   especially if she owns the masters etc etc... riiiight??!   :confused:   lol 

inuborg

but there HAS to be an iTunes release.... right??   especially if she owns the masters etc etc... riiiight??!   :confused:   lol 

I hope so. 

Staryu

I wonder if she'll use that Tunecore thing.

Desperado

I wonder if she'll use that Tunecore thing.

hopefully because i want itunes quality 

JudasInTheDark

Yeah I'm more concerned about getting it in HQ and I'd rather not have a YouTube rip

LordDisick

i just hope she doesnt upload it to soundcloud first   :toofunny:

inuborg

i just hope she doesnt upload it to soundcloud first   :toofunny:

That wouldn't make any sense because we are getting the video next tuesday, it would be dumb of her to divide the attention between SC and YT 

Archived