Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Fashion Discussion

Bloody Mary

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where's the discussion

I liked MTN's outfits objectively, but personally they were kinda boring lol.

3 points in and ready for more

tumblr_mc03sv7MnE1qga1iko2_400.jpg

tumblr_mc03sv7MnE1qga1iko3_1280.jpg

Can Anyone tell me where/when gaga wore the black outfit at the bottom? :O i love it!

Alien Tulip

Can Anyone tell me where/when gaga wore the black outfit at the bottom? :O i love it!

She wore it in Italy 2 years ago towards the end of the fame monster era. Very alejandro-ish. I love the outfit as well and the makeup. She looks awesome

She wore it in Italy 2 years ago towards the end of the fame monster era. Very alejandro-ish. I love the outfit as well and the makeup. She looks awesome

Thanks for your reply :) An yea, i just saved that picture lol i save all pictures of mai favorite outfits haha :D

Alien Tulip

Thanks for your reply :) An yea, i just saved that picture lol i save all pictures of mai favorite outfits haha :D

No problem :hug: You should see my folders, they are divided by gaga photoshoots,candids of each year and performances,I'm such an obsessed fan :cryga: I just like to see how she evolves fashionally and musically throughout the years :)

No problem :hug: You should see my folders, they are divided by gaga photoshoots,candids of each year and performances,I'm such an obsessed fan :cryga: I just like to see how she evolves fashionally and musically throughout the years :)

Oh wow! haha you sound like me :) when eva i get a new photo i gotta try and find the date it was taken lol i have a serious problem where i have to know the dates of EVERYTHING lol i love to keep track of all her fashion too, i have so many pictures :)

Alien Tulip

Oh wow! haha you sound like me :) when eva i get a new photo i gotta try and find the date it was taken lol i have a serious problem where i have to know the dates of EVERYTHING lol i love to keep track of all her fashion too, i have so many pictures :)

I have the dates too :)

In the November 5th National Enquirer -- the one that says "Cher Sex Cult Scandal" on the front -- there's a nice fashion spread of Gaga on page 44, with various looks from this year. Nothing new, but notable in that it doesn't say one negative word about her.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My Little Phoney

In the November 5th National Enquirer -- the one that says "Cher Sex Cult Scandal" on the front -- there's a nice fashion spread of Gaga on page 44, with various looks from this year.

Nothing new, but notable in that it doesn't say one negative word about her.

:D

• 3 weeks later...
Bloody Mary

Has anyone else become more interested in Gaga fashion after over-listening to the BTW album? I feel like I've now listened to and dissected the songs on BTW so much that I just can't talk about them any more. :dies: I have nothing new to say about any of them! So right now I'm much more interested in and intrigued by Gaga's fashion than her music. Still waiting for the new music to come, of course, but for now I think I need to give her older music a break for a little while so I can start to "miss" it again!

MrFameKills

Has anyone else become more interested in Gaga fashion after over-listening to the BTW album? I feel like I've now listened to and dissected the songs on BTW so much that I just can't talk about them any more. :dies: I have nothing new to say about any of them! So right now I'm much more interested in and intrigued by Gaga's fashion than her music. Still waiting for the new music to come, of course, but for now I think I need to give her older music a break for a little while so I can start to "miss" it again!

Yes. Maybe a year ago i wasn't that much interested in what she wears, but now i want to see every single outfit.

+

I really loved her fashion during the Born This Way Era. It was quite dark - the image of the whole era, despite the positive messages. Her looks in the BTW photoshoot, the Mariano Vivanco one

Here are some of my all-time favourites

VMA+2010+LADY+GAGA+5.jpg

the whole night at the 2010 VMA was :legend:

ladygagabrit10.jpg

42.+Lady+Gaga+Films+First+%25E2%2580%2598Born+This+Way%25E2%2580%2599+Interview.jpg

:sara:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Bloody Mary

Yes. Maybe a year ago i wasn't that much interested in what she wears, but now i want to see every single outfit.

+

I really loved her fashion during the Born This Way Era. It was quite dark - the image of the whole era, despite the positive messages. Her looks in the BTW photoshoot, the Mariano Vivanco one

Here are some of my all-time favourites

VMA+2010+LADY+GAGA+5.jpg

the whole night at the 2010 VMA was :legend:

ladygagabrit10.jpg

42.+Lady+Gaga+Films+First+%25E2%2580%2598Born+This+Way%25E2%2580%2599+Interview.jpg

:sara:

Yes! Amazing choices! :clap:

I love these ones so much:

LadyGagaGrammyNom_450x300.png

gaga_skeleton_night.jpg

GAGA-b.jpg

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived