movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

Bad Kids

220px-The_Silence_of_the_Lambs_poster.jp

The Silence of the Lambs

Ratings: 9.9/10

The movie is perfectly executed, Clarice was the new FBI student, with the help of Hannibal Lecter, she used the clues to find a serial killer to use the skin as the killer wanted to have a s-x change but was rejected due to his psychopathic behaviour. The movie was very intense at the end, good film I shall say :legend: Hannibal is amazing in the film.

Edited by Bad Kids
And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Bad Kids

MV5BMTQzMzAyNTE2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzM1

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D

Ratings: 9.2/10

:omg: This movie is SOOOOOOOOO FREAKING INTENSE! I GOT SHOCKED AND DISGUSTED AT THE WHOLE MOVIE The time when he threw the chainsaw, oh my god..I almost had an heart attack. THE ENDING GOT ME SUPPORTING THE girl though, because this movie also shows the sawyers' point of view... it got me sad. how jed survives is amazing :omg: the ending reminds me of SAW but it makes no sense...

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

n0ne

Sucker Punch - 8/10

One Day - 7.5/10

The Apparition - 6.5/10

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Bad Kids

Shadow People

Ratings: 6/10

shadow-people-banner.png?w=440&h=240&cro

Very little scares, but they're very shocking though, not a lot... Ending urgh... not that appealing, very abrupt and awkward.

It's available on YouTube :)

Sister

215px-Dirty_girl_film_poster.jpg

7/10

Really cute and a good story and soundtrack.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

xKorix

Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall - 10/10

Literally breathtaking. The music and singing were so overwhelming and powerful. It was a really good show and the performances were all spot on. I like the altered musical arrangements that are more similar to the film version/music videos. Not all the changes but a good amount. The stage was awesome as well.

Love Never Dies 7/10

I found it satisfying. The music was really strong though not as groundbreaking or fresh as the original. I felt it was a satisfying finale to the main character. The only issue I had was that some of the characters felt really inconsistent with the original show. It's unusual but doesn't ruin the story or anything. Also the stage itself is amazing and the dance pieces are so colourful and vibrant.

n0ne

Perfect Sense - 8/10

Interesting concept, but really depressing if you think about the ramifications further.

Angels of Sex - 7.5/10

Vito - 8.5/10

An inspiring doc on a pioneer gay and aids activist, Vito Russo.

"My people

XsMWUfH.jpg

Rating: 10/10

One of my favorite films. A perfect dark comedy filled with complex and unconventional characters.

Alii

The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring 3/4

The Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers 3.5/4

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King 4/4 

Lion Heart

220px-A_Tale_of_Two_Sisters_film.jpg

A Tale of Two Sisters

Rating: 7.5/10 

My Asian Horror film marathon continues and this time I decided to stop and give this film a look after certain folks recommended this thriller to me. It is not a "scary" movie like The Ring or Halloween or any other movie of that sort, but it's a nice thriller- albeit a confusing one at that until it all falls into pieces towards the end. It's okay I suppose, but I was expecting something greater. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

VomitYourMind

The Purge - 6/10. Awesome premise, decent film. I liked the themes of class, social status, and government control sprinkled throughout and the overall foreboding atmosphere but did not care for all the genre cliches/home invasion cliches.

n0ne

The_Purge_poster.jpg

8/10

It was pretty good but I feel like something was just missing. The Strangers, Funny Games, and Panic Room came into my mind while watching this that's not to say it wasn't original which it was, especially "The Purge" concept. The acting and suspense were great, though the sibling characters were kinda annoying and lacked common sense (especially the son).

Overall, I definitely recommend it especially if you liked the films mentioned above.

"My people