💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

Chuckles

Movies from this past weekend

Fast & Furious 6 - 9.5/10 (Can't wait for part 7 next year  :excited2:)

Toy Story 3 - 10/10 (The epic third part)

Zombieland - 8/10 (Very slow but enjoyable)

Rio - 10/10 (An instant favorite)

n0ne

People need to post more, lol I have three times within the same page.

TheGreatGatsby2012Poster.jpg

8.5/10

Finally got around to seeing and thought it was very well done, but something was that I can't quite my finger on. Tobey Maguire's perfromance to me was great and I don't quite understand the judgement people seem to put on his performance in the film; in fact the acting in general in the film was captivating and realistic imo. I think the gems of the film were the cinenotography/art direction and score/soundtack; The film was visually beautiful and stunning and sequenced perfectly while the music just further enhanced the atmosphere and character of film. Both aspects deserve wide recognition.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Bad Kids

215px-Orphanposter.jpg

Ratings: 9.5/10

I love every parts of the movie, except the s-x scenes :lmao: Why did they do it when the kids are at home, and in the kitchen. :omg:

The movie is intense as it shows a child with a murderous intent, however the twist is so shocking :omg: I prefer the alternate ending rather than the original ending (similar to The Ring 2). The alternate ending made it seem that she is psycho as she turned in, and it can be made a possible sequel or a prequel.

:legend:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Bad Kids

215px-ThingPoster.jpg

Ratings: 9.2/10

Excellent movie plot, but some parts are confusing, kinda dragging but the effects are kinda disturbing because it looks realistic and gross :eww:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

xKorix

Brave - 9/10

MIB III - 9/10
Star Trek Into Darkness - 9.5/10
Cabin in the Woods - 9.5/10

:laughga:

Edited by xKorix

Alannah

543DrDJ.jpg

10/10

First time I watched Rain Man, even though I am a die hard Dustin Hoffman fan. Laughed, cried, loved the whole thing.

"She's very sparkly, like a holiday." :flutter:

Edited by Alannah

Michael

220px-13Goingon30.jpg

6.5/10

I loved this movie as a kid, I watched it again last night when it was on ComedyCentral. This time around I got a lot more of the humour and actually realized that it's a lot more adult themed than I realized when I was a kid. Jennifer Garner is awesome in this movie, and she has perfect comedic timing which she rarely gets to show as she is known for darker genres. At times the film can border on being cheesy but the witty jokes make up for it.

Lion Heart

220px-Noroi_The_Curse_1a.jpg

Noroi: The Curse 

Rating: 10/10 

You have 10 seconds to explain to me why you haven't seen this movie yet. It's available on Youtube.

Pls watch it.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

AURA

215px-Orphanposter.jpg

Ratings: 9.5/10

:legend:

Great movie indeed! :legend:

mama-283336l.jpg

Rating: 9/10

I loved almost every part of this movie. It's really well shot, the actors were good and fit their roles. The only thing I didn't like about this movie was it's end because Mama took the poor little girl. Other than that, I would like to note the plot brings something new and it's flawless. :legend:

Bad Kids

Great movie indeed! :legend:

mama-283336l.jpg

Rating: 9/10

I loved almost every part of this movie. It's really well shot, the actors were good and fit their roles. The only thing I didn't like about this movie was it's end because Mama took the poor little girl. Other than that, I would like to note the plot brings something new and it's flawless. :legend:

Yeap!

MAMA is also a great film too :legend: But the ending is so sad for me because of the same reason you stated :(

Rosemary's Baby

rosemarys-baby.jpg

Ratings: 9.6/10

Very interesting story about witchcraft and satanism, along with mother's love. Not scary but creepy in a way, makes me dislike rosemary's surrounding people a lot, because they're all in it.

Bad Kids

215px-Dark_Skies_Poster.jpg

Dark Skies

Ratings: 7.5/10

I thought this was a paranormal film, but it's a film of E.T. kinda like a mix of both of therm. Not really scary but some scenes reminds me of Insidious. Ending is weird. Worth a watch if you like aliens. :)

Edited by Bad Kids

Lion Heart

220px-Doll_Master_movie_poster.jpg+

The Doll Master

Rating: 6.5/10

A bit underwhelming compared to other Asian horror films, but the genuine love that the doll expresses for her owner saves it a bit. It's too cliche'-ish but not at all a terrible film. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Bad Kids

10857192_det.jpg

Noroi - The Curse

Ratings: 9.8/10

Introduced by King on the previous page :legend:

The acting is very realistic, no flaws detected, it's kinda predictable at the end, but everything flows very well and is very neatly plotted. No scary in-your-face, but it builds up slowly to a climax, looks like a creepypasta movie though. You can find it on youtube ;)

Edited by Bad Kids