• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

One hour to go! :hungry:

Can't wait to see some of Arya!

Read a couple Arya chapters in CoK so far and I'm loving her chapters.

Lion Heart

my favorite show

:legend:

Less than an hour for Episode 2! I'm ready. :popcorn:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Damn- I missed the first 15 minutes- I'll need to catch it again later tonight :sweat:

I loved that Theon and Yara scene Lot's of s-x on this episode too.

Wow- Melisandre and Stannis :eek:

I didn't pay attention to the LittleFinger/ Ros scene as I had no clue what he was saying-I'll need to rewatch that scene.

EDIT: OOH I loved the ending- I wasn't expecting that :excited:

Edited by King

Yeah, I just hated how she concluded a three book series in about 20 pages, which just made it feel so rushed in my opinion. I was happy that Katniss ended up with Peeta because I couldn't stand Gale most of the time, but the epilogue was a mess.

The ending definitely was rushed through. Don't get me wrong, I really liked Peeta, but I don't think Katniss deserved him, tbh.

This week's episode. :golfclap:

Much better than last week's. I especially loved the Arya bit.

I'm a tad bit confused about Melisandre and Stannis's relationship though. I would understand if they were lovers, but the "I'll give you sons" threw me off.

And did the Jon ending happen in the books? I don't remember that part.

Edited by Roma

Lion Heart

This week's episode. :golfclap:

Much better than last week's. I especially loved the Arya bit.

I'm a tad bit confused about Melisandre and Stannis's relationship though. I would understand if they were lovers, but the "I'll give you sons" threw me off.

And did the Jon ending happen in the books? I don't remember that part.

I don't think it was :huh: Okay I just saw the scenes I missed at first- I loved the Tyrion and Viserys scene and Ghost looked pretty cool as well. :golfclap: I can't wait to see Catelyn's encounter with Renly next week!

Alijandro

You guys have seen ep 2 now :party:

The head that was sent to Dany, was that one of her blood riders, because i dont recall one of them dying in the book. Also Jon wasn't attacked in the book, but i like that this will expand his story, and more Gilly airtime would be good (I loved Abby from skins).

Finished a Storm of Swords now :) much like CoK it ended really strongly and is probably my favorite so far like it is for many of you

The moon door!! i loved that, cannot wait to see how this plays out on the show, and Tyrions last scene, i cannot, it was all too amazing. The epilogue i kind of guessed the ending about half way through it, well suspected at least but was still amazed at what happened. Cant wait to get going on book 4 now :)

You guys have seen ep 2 now :party:

The head that was sent to Dany, was that one of her blood riders, because i dont recall one of them dying in the book. Also Jon wasn't attacked in the book, but i like that this will expand his story, and more Gilly airtime would be good (I loved Abby from skins).

Finished a Storm of Swords now :) much like CoK it ended really strongly and is probably my favorite so far like it is for many of you

I loved seeing Hannah Murray (Gilly) on my TV again too! She was my favorite character Skins way back when the show was awesome.

I believe they said the head was Rakharo, one of the Dany's bloodriders.

Seems like there's a lot of scenes in season 2 which aren't in the book then.. hm. I'm only 9% into the book right now, so i've only read up to about 10 minutes into episode 2 I think.. unless it's jumbled around a bit.

I loved seeing Hannah Murray (Gilly) on my TV again too! She was my favorite character Skins way back when the show was awesome.

I believe they said the head was Rakharo, one of the Dany's bloodriders.

Seems like there's a lot of scenes in season 2 which aren't in the book then.. hm. I'm only 9% into the book right now, so i've only read up to about 10 minutes into episode 2 I think.. unless it's jumbled around a bit.

Most accurate statement about the season thus far. :P

Game of Thrones Season 2: Character Featurette - Theon Greyjoy

Game Of Thrones Season 2: Inside The Episode #12

Game of Thrones Season 2: Recap #12

Game Of Thrones Season 2: Episode #13 Preview

This week's episode reminds me of how much I kept wishing Arya and Gendry would fall in love in the books :cry:

Lion Heart

*Episode 12 Ratings Are In

For the second episode of season 2, HBO’s Game of Thrones ratings remained steady.

Sunday’s hour delivered 3.8 million viewers â€â€

last week’s premiere had 3.9 million viewers. Last week’s premiere was a series-high number, and considering that TV series viewership typically drops post-premiere, retaining nearly all of the the debut audience is a strong accomplishment. The premiere’s total viewership has crept up to 7.5 million viewers.

About Rhakaro: I heard the actor had some scheduling conflicts with the show so that's why he was killed off, though I'm pretty sure he remains with Daenerys in the books(?)

Edited by King

Although it was expected, it's nice to have confirmation.

Renewed for season 3!

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni26015496/

:party:

tumblr_m2a5iwXH2l1qfjlbzo1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_m2a5iwXH2l1qfjlbzo2_r2_500.gif

Made this.

I ship their friendship so hard.

I wish Arya was older so I could ship them as a relationship, but that would just be weird with the TV series at least, so i'm fine with friendship.

LOOOOOOOVED the Arya scenes. Totally agree with Lestat. I was a HUUGE supporter/shipper of Arya and Gendry during the second book, and feel the same way with the show.

Hot Pie is amazing. Good God, I love this boy. Especially loved this line.

Hot Pie: I've seen lots of battles! I saw -

Arya: Liar!

Hot Pie:I saw a man kill another right outside a tavern in Flea Bottom!

(not exact words but you all remember it :fan: )

• Lion Heart locked this topic