Game of Thrones

• First
  • Page 45 of 64
  • Last

24,053 posts

Ok.... I thought that was a good episode- quiet before the storm. From a scale of 1-10, I'll give it an 8.

Talisa's just pure eye candy I must say... I felt like her scene dragged for too long, but it established her and Stark's relationship perfectly in just 10 minutes. I'm guessing the two will still have another sex scene in Episode 10, since I recall Madden saying something like: "You know it's going to be a bad day at work when they only give you a small silk pouch..." :teehee: :nails:

Brienne and Jaime! Two of my favorite characters paired together- Season 3, get here already! There was no Sansa on this episode, hopefully they'll show us The Hound and Sansa having that scene from the books- I need more San/San!

And I LOVED that Cersei/ Tyrion scene! "Bring me my brother's *****!" :crossed:
*Ros walks ins* :rofl: But maybe she actually does know that Tyrion is hiding Shae, and she only brought Ros in- to scare him in a way... if I'm making sense.. Varys talking to Tyrion about Daenerys...hmm..

Personally I would have ended the episode differently... I guess some non-book readers are relieved, but idk... I would have ended it with Daenerys walking in to The House of the Undying or something..

EDIT: OH- it has come to my understanding that Stark is a "one pump chump" since Talisa is his first. :teehee: Now I understanding the sex scene....still... :nails:

6,559 posts

:giveup: 2 more episodes.

Yeah, I think this episode was pretty quiet, but I'm sure they are just setting up for the next ep and the finale. :/

Robb and his love 'interest' is quite boring, I have to skip those parts :coffee: and I'm glad arya and friends are finally escaping, I couldn't take anymore tywin+arya scenes :giveup: and Everything with tyrion. :nails: this show is nothing without him.

btw, what happened to the 'red woman' and phantom baby? Does stannis know what his baby is?

6,559 posts

This scene :legend:
Posted ImagePosted Image
and these
Posted ImagePosted Image
:teehee:

24,053 posts

^ Classic Jaime being a shady bastard.

:giveup: 2 more episodes.

Yeah, I think this episode was pretty quiet, but I'm sure they are just setting up for the next ep and the finale. :/

Robb and his love 'interest' is quite boring, I have to skip those parts :coffee: and I'm glad arya and friends are finally escaping, I couldn't take anymore tywin+arya scenes :giveup: and Everything with tyrion. :nails: this show is nothing without him.

btw, what happened to the 'red woman' and phantom baby? Does stannis know what his baby is?

Melissandre will be back for episode 10! :party: Stannis just wants her to have as little involvement in the siege as possible, so he left her behind. I don't think Stannis believes/ knows about the Ghost that the Red Priests gave birth to, but ....woops I almost spoiled something :teehee:

Posted ImagePosted Image

1,765 posts

Loved the first scene Theon and Yara in the opening. Yara is so wise woman and I can see why their father choose Yara to lead the army for the Iron Islander. I have no idea what's going on the end of the episode does Theron knew two little Starks boys are actually alive?

Conversation between Tyrion and Cersei taking about his "*****" is so awesome. I feel sorry for that red hair ***** and I wonder if she know what's going on.

OMG at the sex scene between the Robb and Talisa but it's not longer enough. I can't even see Robb's butt :crossed:

Posted Image

3,849 posts

Posted ImagePosted Image

Haha, I gifed that!

Posted Image
Posted Image
http://monsterbadkid...ost/23507057500

Really good episode.
The previews for next week's episode makes it look really really epic! Really can't wait until Sunday!
Asha > Theon

Cersei looked so accomplished during the "I have your *****" scene. :toofunny: Poor thing.. but I was so happy that it wasn't Shae.

If you told me while I was watching season 1 that next season I would be rooting for the Lannisters I would think you're crazy.
but *waves Team Lannister bannister*
Maybe because of Tyrion and others who don't deserve to die.. like Tommen, but yes. Also because I don't want Stannis on that throne.

24,053 posts

Loved the first scene Theon and Yara in the opening. Yara is so wise woman and I can see why their father choose Yara to lead the army for the Iron Islander. I have no idea what's going on the end of the episode does Theon knew two little Starks boys are actually alive?

Posted Image

Theon knows that Bran and Rickon are alive since the two children he burned are not B and R. And lol @ that pic :dies:

Asha > Theon

If you told me while I was watching season 1 that next season I would be rooting for the Lannisters I would think you're crazy.
but *waves Team Lannister bannister*
Maybe because of Tyrion and others who don't deserve to die.. like Tommen, but yes. Also because I don't want Stannis on that throne.

Hmm.... it's more complex than that for me: each side has their own ambitions; each side wants to gain power or keep the power they already posses; and each side wants to win... and the vast majority of these characters are so complex, or change drastically as the story progresses, so it becomes really difficult to "side" with or against some of these characters..

I'm really loving Yara Greyjoy! In the books she pissed me off, but HBO Yara has won me over. :golfclap:

5,227 posts

Still not sure about how I feel about them resolving the whole B&R thing this early, but if it's anything like S1 the final ep will probably be digging into SoS a bit.

Looking forward to next week! The YouTube previews look great, but inevitably slightly disappointing to those who are expecting it to be the scale it was in the books. The raining arrows looks great though, still keen to see how they show the wildfire and chain ( if at all).

Just realized that since they killed Irri, there won't be the lesbian scene next season :( was looking forward to it

24,053 posts

[left]

Just realized that since they killed Irri, there won't be the lesbian scene next season :( was looking forward to it

Maybe Ros will make her way to Qarth and find Dany- there's hope. :)

The Un-Unofficial Words of the Great Houses of Westeros

Stark: **** the Easy Way
Greyjoys: We Disturb a Ton of ****
Tully: Can We All Get Along So You Don't Fight On My Land
Arryn: We're Not Crazy
Lannister: Throwing Shade All Over the Place
Tyrell: We're Gay and We Know it
Baratheon: We Will Fight Everyone, Even Each Other
Martell: Yes We Do Exist, So Watch Out.
Targaryen: Bitch, You Best Respect[/left]

[left][color=#FF0000]MORE FUN STUFF IN TEH SPOILER YALL:[/color][/left]
[left]
Spoiler
[/left]

6,559 posts

Posted Image
:deadbanana:

24,053 posts

Episode 8 Ratings:

The latest episode of Thrones garnered rating numbers that reached the old high-water mark with 3.9 million for the initial airing and a 2.0 demo rating. The repeat added over a million for 4.9 viewers in total for the night. This matches the series record, not counting the premiere night with three airings.

And here we go. :legend:

3,849 posts

Hmm.... it's more complex than that for me: each side has their own ambitions; each side wants to gain power or keep the power they already posses; and each side wants to win... and the vast majority of these characters are so complex, or change drastically as the story progresses, so it becomes really difficult to "side" with or against some of these characters..

I'm really loving Yara Greyjoy! In the books she pissed me off, but HBO Yara has won me over. :golfclap:

Well, in what I said I'm just talking about the upcoming battle between Stannis and the Lannisters, but if you're talking about the whole show then I completely agree with what you said about it being too hard to pick sides.
WIth this particular battle I find it easy to pick a side though since I haven't really found any reasons to make me like Stannis at all. I suppose he is the "rightful king", but it's gotten so much more complex than that though I think.

and those ratings! :worship:
Can't wait to see 9 and 10's ratings.

24,053 posts

Emilia Clarke (Daenerys), Tom Whlaschiha (Jaqen H'gar), and Michelle Fairley (Catelyn)
@ SkyAtlantic HD Launch Party

Posted Image

Individual Shots:
Spoiler

6,559 posts

Are you guys coming to OGG? :hor:

There is a GoT thread, its empty without ya'll :cry: King+Rito we all want youuuu. :hor: it was requested.
http://operationgaga...ame-of-thrones/

3,849 posts

Got my wisdom teeth out today, so I probably won't be able to do anything for the next 6ish days. Now I have no excuses to get the book done. I want it completely done before episode 10 airs.
40% left.. should go by quick actually since stuff is getting intense and it's getting hard to put the book down.

There is a GoT thread, its empty without ya'll :cry: King+Rito we all want youuuu. :hor: it was requested.

Never heard of OGG, but I shall be signing up! :)

This guy is so lucky!
Posted Image

Bumped into a couple of Starks over the weekend :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Really can't wait for Sunday!
Posted Image

6,559 posts

Got my wisdom teeth out today, so I probably won't be able to do anything for the next 6ish days. Now I have no excuses to get the book done. I want it completely done before episode 10 airs.
40% left.. should go by quick actually since stuff is getting intense and it's getting hard to put the book down.

Never heard of OGG, but I shall be signing up! :)

Posted Image

:tranny: join us.
lmao aryas actress looks like a legit doll child. :eek:

24,053 posts

Meh... I'll stay her for now- one forum is enough for me. :sweat:

This guy is so lucky!

Posted Image
Really can't wait for Sunday!

Damn- he is lucky! Seeing how young Arya looks in that photo sort of scares me how womanly she looked in this photo:
Spoiler

:wtf:

and lol @ the Dany+Jorah pic

I got a handful of interviews y'all. :cant-wait:

24,053 posts

Nikolaj Coster-Waldeau (Jaime) @ Jimmy Kimmel
Spoiler

Kit Harington (Jon) @ Extra
Spoiler

Lena, Emilia, Richard, Kit, Michelle:
Spoiler

Peter Dinklage (Tyrion):
http://www.npr.org/2...n-his-own-terms

Rose Leslie (Ygritte):
http://www.tvguide.c...ie-1047676.aspx

[color=#ff0000]Esme Bianco (Ros): [/color]
http://www.thedailyb...y-and-more.html

6,559 posts

:giveup:

5,227 posts

:giveup: :giveup:

• First
  • Page 45 of 64
  • Last
Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Advertise with us Powered by IP Board