Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote: GA Battle: Phoenix vs JaysAMess

JaysAMess

Which Graphic Is Best?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which Graphic Is Best?

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

Welcome to the first Graphic Artist Battle.

Phoenix vs JaysAMess

Theme: Gaga at the Grammys

Vote via the poll for your favourite graphic.

We ask that you vote for the graphic and not the artist.

Please feel free to post your thoughts on the graphics too, what do you like most about the graphic you voted for etc.

Phoenix:

Lrt8zo8.png

JaysAMess:

gagagrammysig_zpslmooajxp.png

This is all in good fun, nothing serious so keep it friendly, people!

VOTING ENDS SOMETIME DURING SUNDAY NIGHT!

Pure Adrenaline

P.Adrenaline :derpga:

Only the original, kind GA queen, Jay :hor:

tots :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Phoenix

I enjoyed working on this, with the most amazing graphic artist on this site, Jay. :) 

We shall do it again also, to bring to life this fan art section which is dead. :toofunny:

We need more active graphic artists for sure. :yes:

💎

Martijn

I adore both of you. You're both incredibly talented.

However, I have to go with Phoenix for this one, because I love how it looks more subtle. Both are gorgeous tho!

JaysAMess

I enjoyed working on this, with the most amazing graphic artist on this site, Jay. :)

We shall do it again also, to bring to life this fan art section which is dead. :toofunny:

We need more active graphic artists for sure. :yes:

Oh you.

tumblr_lvcyt2jcwE1qa3g9o.gif

We'll definitely do this again! It was fun to do and hopefully we're able to make this section more active. :toofunny:

Once again, your entry is stunning, so great job! :applause:

Phoenix

Oh you.

tumblr_lvcyt2jcwE1qa3g9o.gif

We'll definitely do this again! It was fun to do and hopefully we're able to make this section more active. 

Once again, your entry is stunning, so great job! 

Likewise :yes:

People don't even want the sets that much anymore, barely anyone requests, guess they do it themselves. :hor: 80% of the members need a set facelift. :pole: Wish I could've been there on GGD 1.0 :giveup:

💎

JaysAMess

Likewise :yes:

People don't even want the sets that much anymore, barely anyone requests, guess they do it themselves. :hor: 80% of the members need a set facelift. :pole: Wish I could've been there on GGD 1.0 :giveup:

Yeah, I've noticed that people requesting sets isn't as popular as it once was.. I guess people aren't interested in having fancy, epic sets anymore. :poordat:

GGD 1.0 had the most amazing graphic section. So active with tons of amazing GAs who were constantly posting, not to mention the competition section was also fun. :giveup:

we need more GA competitions tbh .  didnt there used to be some kind of GA march madness thing? or am i thinking of a different forum :huh:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

JaysAMess

we need more GA competitions tbh .  didnt there used to be some kind of GA march madness thing? or am i thinking of a different forum :huh:

ggd did March Madness I believe, that was a competition between all the users on the forum though. :P

Agreed though, we need more GA competitions!

Archived