Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

No more mini movie videos?

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

The general consensus amongst fans seems to be we don't want anymore mini movie videos for commercial singles (doesn't mean she can't make one for a non-single if she wants)

But after all we did get 3 mini movies in a row; Telephone, Alejandro then BTW, then we got MTN and then we got ARTPOP/VENUS/GUY/MANiCURE.

Personally I'd say stick to a video no longer than 5 mins (like BR was)

I think she should not have a limit with how long her videos are, I don't think it's a problem, Paparazzi, Telephone, Alejandro, BTW all had long videos and smashed and also they were really good and even if they don't have commercial success we can still get a lot from a video like the ARTPOP film and MTN tbh I don't see it as a problem :yes:

I prefer the videos to have clearer direction and not be all over the place. (Marry The Night and G.U.Y are examples of this.)

DanMonster

Oh my goodness I would die if we didn't get anymore mini movies. They are what set her apart from everyone else because she creates a visually stunning, film with dialogue and acting turning what would have been a 3 minute generic video into an artistic masterpiece. I live for long music videos!

elijahfan

Where are you getting this "consensus" from?

Right?! Mini movie videos are absolutely the best, I absolutely adore when artists really put effort in their visual works. Doesn't mean that I don't like an usual efficient music video, but ask me to choose between a long or a short video, I'd choose the long one any day. And for anyone disagreeing, Michael Jackson's legendary videography says hi.

Vernier

Where are you getting this "consensus" from?

Was about to ask if there was some meeting or fan polling that I missed :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Jewels n Drugs

I'm pretty sure we all want more mini movies. I'm sure Gaga will deliver some :shrug:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I love the long videos, I want gaga to make them longer. I would love for all of her videos to be 30 minutes or more.

Archived