💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry THREATENS Taylor Swift: "You're going to hear about it!"

Pop

Featured Posts

Katy Perry Comments on Her Infamous 'Mean Girls' Tweet

7cLJgqo.jpg

Whether it's true or not, the Internet has collectively decided that Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" is probably a diss track on Katy Perry. Why Katy? Because whether it's true or not, people have collectively decided that Perry is the female musician Swift was referring to when she described her "straight-up enemy" in an interview last year.

Perry herself has remained mostly silent on the subject, although she did tweet a Mean Girls reference that many took as a Taylor dig: "Watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing."

In her new Billboard cover story, Katy Perry wasn't interested in throwing shade. Keeping her eye on the Super Bowl halftime show prize, Perry only had this to offer when asked about it: "If somebody is trying to defame my character, you're going to hear about it."  :udidnt: 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6457915/katy-perry-talks-mean-girls-tweet

OMG. Will the Mean Girl of Pop ever stop bullying the good sis Taylor?    :wtf:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

maybe she should focus on trying to hit her studio notes live at the SuperBowl before trying to come for other musicians who're better than her :madge:

kinda proves she cares about her GP reputation more than anything tbh

maybe she should focus on trying to hit her studio notes live at the SuperBowl before trying to come for other musicians who're better than her :madge:

Agreed! :applause: 

Katy should stop trying to destroy other pop stars and focus on herself instead. 

YASS.

This is gonna be fun  :hor:

Finally a pop drama that Gaga isn't involved in. :rip:

photo-28315.jpg?_r=1418735981

Haroon

Such vagueness, but then I'm glad it's being kept private because public feuds aren't cute - plus I imagine that it's barely anything and that the media is blowing things way out of proportion (if there's even anything to blow :huh: ). I'm glad she's not in "throwing shade", she has more important things on her plate :yes:

Click bait.

She meant that when someone does it that it makes the news. No threat there.

Oh thank you! I hadn't read it like that so I was a bit confused, but this totally cleared it up :laughga:

TEANUS

She's just pressed that Taylor wrote a song about her better than anything she's written AND she can actually sing it live :kisses:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TheOriginalOne

This subtle indirect shade is getting boring. I kinda wish they'd drag each other to hell and back already :Emma:

The Child

Too bad they don't like each other cause they are both basic as ****

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived