💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna crowns Taylor Swift a Princess of Pop

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

Nicole Richie

I can't. Everytime someone gets the popularity or becomes a little bit mainstream there's always madonna praising it. Remember her performing with LMFAO, Psy, hanging out with *** Riot? When Katy was everywhere with her I Kissed A Girl and Madonna suddenly said she likes her? When Justin Timberlake was huge after his second era and Timbaland used to make the hits everyday then somehow she made the lead single with both of them? Also I remember how the exact person said the same thing about Rihanna in 2012 that she's a new queen of pop. Obviously when Rihanna was on the top. And that's how her whole career stands, making something that is a thing at this moment.

I love Taylor but this is getting ridiculous. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see some members are still pressed about nickis beautiful backside and madonna being the queen of pop 

KatyPerryCryCry.gif

what kind of music royalties 

KatyPerryCryCry.gif

I know. You need a lot of thrist for relevance to become the Queen of Pop and still try to make Arianna Grande music at your 55+ to remain relevant. 

not enough thirst to make a video with a pedophile and a rapist about getting raped for streams

KatyPerryCryCry.gif

Chromatislaps

There are way too many Princesses of Pop :smh:

at least Gaga isn't a princess...she's the Goddess of Pop (and Loooooooooooove, I wonder if this could be love, this could be loooooooove)

not enough thirst to make a video with a pedophile and a rapist about getting raped for streams

KatyPerryCryCry.gif

Rihported 

595.gif

After 50 years and she still never forgets to remind everyone that she is the Queen. :smh:

Her ego is bigger than Nicki Minaj's fake ass.

:deadbanana: 

Redstreak

Wow crowned by Madonna herself. Is there anything Taylor CAN'T do?? :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Poope MOnster

at least Gaga isn't a princess...she's the Goddess of Pop (and Loooooooooooove, I wonder if this could be love, this could be loooooooove

told that to kylie fan ...

i always prefer her over Mother G.O.A.T / Mother Monster or something like that Very Unique way create her own throne 

giphy.gif

:teehee:

Psychedelic

After 50 years and she still never forgets to remind everyone that she is the Queen. :smh:

Her ego is bigger than Nicki Minaj's fake ass.

It was the reporter who said to her she's still was the queen and then asked her how she feels about the princesses. She just answered accordingly. Check your facts before you throw nonsense

I know. You need a lot of thrist for relevance to become the Queen of Pop and still try to make Arianna Grande music at your 55+ to remain relevant. 

Her new music sounds nothing like Ariana's and she's entitled to making whatever type of music she wants at whatever age. You ageist!!!

KatyPerryCryCry.gif

Uneccessary :sis:

Lady Gaga is The Queen Of Pop :legend: :legend:

2009-2011 ok but today there's like 3 other females artist way more successful than her.

The day a female artist will be #1 everywhere with an album and a tour after more than 30 years in the industry, she will deserve this title, but for now Madonna never wear it better than today.

Psychedelic

Lady Gaga is The Queen Of Pop :legend:

whatever helps you sleep at night!

at least Gaga isn't a princess...she's the Goddess of Pop (and Loooooooooooove, I wonder if this could be love, this could be loooooooove)

:legend:

Tropico

Welp. I guess so. It's not like she has much competition besides Katy. :rip:

Not Gaga tho. Gaga's in a whole new league.

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Archived