Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's New Personal Makeup Artist

touchmetouchme

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omegahedron

I really like Sarah's work. She has been on the scene for a while now, and Gaga's makeup has been on form!

I can't say I miss Tara that much, for reasons that I will keep to myself, but I hope she is well and better than she was last we heard from her.

touchmetouchme

I really like Sarah's work. She has been on the scene for a while now, and Gaga's makeup has been on form!

I can't say I miss Tara that much, for reasons that I will keep to myself, but I hope she is well and better than she was last we heard from her.

Well I wanna know the reasons :wtf: spill the tea sus :gum:

XoXoJoanneGaga

Congratulations to Sarah :applause:

I agree with this, the makeup artist who did those looks during the end of 2009 beginning of 2010 was Billy Brasfield.

In my eyes, nobody has ever painted Gaga's face the way he did. Billy really seemed to understand the shape of Gaga's features especially when it came to her eyes as she has very deep (eye) sockets and knew how to play them up in order to accentuate her eyes. He created iconic looks for Bad Romance, Telephone, the initial Monster Ball makeup concepts, major appearances as well as some of the looks from Born This Way video/era.

I gave Jingle Bell Ball Gaga 2013 a makeover to show an example of Billy's technique when it comes to eyes (left half) compared to Tara's (right) to show how it changes the look of her eyes completely.

357m71e.png

The flawless, pale, matte skin with strong brows, bold overdrawn red lips, the heavy contouring of the eye complete with beautiful lashes created the most iconic look to me. I'm really hoping the collaborate again!

9pypmp.jpg2r6l8jm.jpg

sbrc5i.jpg2pzmywk.jpg

21m6qvl.jpgdnephf.jpg

Thanks for posting this, I had no idea who the makeup artist was for this era. The Fame Monster in general is definitely the most beautiful she ever looked.

I guess you can't really get such a professional artist to stay with you full time. Although the new girl seems great and she's already looking better than she's looked since the BTW era. You can see how the Cheek to Cheek looks have improved markedly. They were really messy at the start but these last 2 months she's been looking like an Old Old Hollywood star, like 1920's vintage beauty. 

Can't wait to see what she does in the new era  :legend:

touchmetouchme

Thanks for posting this, I had no idea who the makeup artist was for this era. The Fame Monster in general is definitely the most beautiful she ever looked.

I guess you can't really get such a professional artist to stay with you full time. Although the new girl seems great and she's already looking better than she's looked since the BTW era. You can see how the Cheek to Cheek looks have improved markedly. They were really messy at the start but these last 2 months she's been looking like an Old Old Hollywood star, like 1920's vintage beauty. 

Can't wait to see what she does in the new era  :legend:

Yas spill that truth :legend:

Noah Fatale

OMG THANK GOD TARA IS GONE

no offense to her tho, i bet shes a great person but in my own personal opinion, her makeup jobs were dreadful

touchmetouchme

OMG THANK GOD TARA IS GONE

no offense to her tho, i bet shes a great person but in my own personal opinion, her makeup jobs were dreadful

:lmao:

BuzzcutSeason

do you know how you just know Avril Lavigne does her own eyeliner....

It's kinda like that with this photo...i don't think a professional did that, not that its bad its just unprofessional

touchmetouchme

do you know how you just know Avril Lavigne does her own eyeliner....

It's kinda like that with this photo...i don't think a professional did that, not that its bad its just unprofessional

We take what we get ok! Cause before ha **** was looking ****ed up :Madge:

Was Sarah responsible for this look from back in December?

41e0cca3e9330faa73564782a2c78267.png

Because if so then more of this pls, it's like my fave of Gaga's looks of last year besides that great Versace night (make up and hair wise anyway; i'd still love it because of the makeup and hair even if she was wearing different clothes)

touchmetouchme

lucille.gif

Stop trying already

Was Sarah responsible for this look from back in December?

41e0cca3e9330faa73564782a2c78267.png

Because if so then more of this pls, it's like my fave of Gaga's looks of last year besides that great Versace night (make up and hair wise anyway; i'd still love it because of the makeup and hair even if she was wearing different clothes)

I would think so :legend:

More of thia tbh

freebit

I've really been liking her make-up lately. Sarah seems to be focused more on putting make-up under Gaga's lash line than Tara was. It really makes Gaga's eyes pop.

I haven't like the eyebrow rhinestone things she's been using though. It makes Gaga's face look cluttered, and they are just unnecessary IMO. I think I'd like them better if that was stage makeup and Gaga didn't try to wear them out and about. It's a very costume-y look that doesn't translate well to candids on the streets.

Archived