💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna releases third of new album (Rebel Heart)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Anderson123

What a surprise. I was actually telling a friend last night that she should release the album on iTunes as a surprise, but this is good. I never really had the chance to download and listen to the leaked demos, so I don't really know what they sound like. I got the 6 official songs and it's the first experience I have about this, and so far it's good.

There are some really good instrumentals and the lyrics are better than MDNA. I mean, Devil Pray and Ghosttown are gorgeous. Living For Love is cute and the two Bitch songs are also catchy. So far, this album is good, so if it stays like that, then fine, if it gets better, well then, even better!

I'm still a bit suspicious about this leak thing. I don't know if they leaked it on purpose to get everyone's attention about Rebel Heart. But either way, it's working and I hope the album is better than MDNA and Hard Candy. I hope this doesn't get worse than Give Me All Your Luvin'. :rofl:

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Months ago I was wishing she'd do a release à la Robyn, by sections. I think it's a really good idea, it keeps things interesting, especially since there are 19 songs.

I love all 6 songs, I'm so glad I got them today :)

Bitch I'm Madonna is still my fav but the album is getting old already, it doesn't sound fresh :emma:

anyway I wish the name was Unapologetic Bitch instead, I liked that one more

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

via Rolling Stone http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-responds-to-rebel-heart-leak-by-releasing-six-songs-20141220

"In response, Madonna has put six official versions of the songs up for sale on iTunes and other digital music retailers, effective immediately. More music will be available February 9th, and the full album will be released the first week of March via Interscope."

Thanks for posting! That's very exciting news :excited2:

Darcklighter22

I see a few comments about it not sounding fresh...but with an artist like Madonna is a certain sound she's established as her own so if it doesn't sound like anything else released in 2014 from any other Pop artist well that's actually a good thing.

actually pretty upset about Disclosure not working with her on this album, a collab track with Diplo would've left everyone bald

I'm thoroughly impressed so far. Hopefully this album means a dance pop revival is coming in 2015.

And to clarify this doesn't need to apply to gaga (or artists like her that can rely on vocals alone  :lolgaga: ), it would just be nice for electronic to get praise again.  :giveup:

I am excited now for the album. I like these versions and I am glad she kept some of the acoustic base which is very old madonna classics.

thefamebitch

Living For Love: Cute bop, definitely something I can hear on the radio.  Definitely something I could play at a party.  

Devil Pray: Beautiful production and lyrics, surprised honestly. 

Ghosttown: Not a huge fan of this one, but it isn't bad.  

Unapologetic Bitch: Not too big on this track either, I don't know I just think it's campy and odd.  

Illuminati: I prefer this version much more than the leaked demo.  I think this one has a more mysterious and dark vibe which goes well with her voice for some reason.  

Bitch, I'm Madonna: LOVE THIS TRACK.  Diplo did an amazing job at the production and honestly Nicki goes hard as ****.  Love it.  

Overall, I'm really impressed by what is out thus far!  

Archived