đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga thanks Gwen Stefani for using ARTPOP as an adjective

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

chromadica

I don't understand half of the people in this thread, technically 'ARTPOP' was coined by Gaga. I don't think she's being delusional at all, she's just excited.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

U guys are awful, i'm really embarressed to be part of a fanbase who's so negative and whiny...

tell me when and where did you f*cking hear about ARTPOP before Gaga came up with it ? the concept and everything ?

It was never a thing, the only delusional ones are you, who think Gaga did not popularized "ARTPOP"

Let her be proud of her influence, let her be... :madge:

Ikr?

And there are always the same ****ty people, bashing ARTPOP every chance they get..

Mess :awkney:

WTF is MDNA

daviddarko

Dude, I'm with you, that this thread is such a mess. But having different opinions other than 'yaaaaas' and 'slay' on Gaga's different actions does not make you a hater.

You're always whining about trolls and haters but the definition of that is someone who completely hates an artist's music, calls them names and drags them for whatever thing. Very similar to what you do in the entertainment section. Yes, this is a Gaga dedicated forum, but that section is for people who enjoy Gaga's music as well as other artists. 

So please check your actions, check who are the real haters are, before you complain about them or think for one second that those wp's are not well-deserved!

Do you really think that there are no trolls and haters here?  :usrs:

For example: "Hans Skeleton" is a Katycat and always talks **** about Gaga. "Houdini" is only in GGD because of the Madonna Forum.and is always talking **** about Gaga,  Jjang is virtually a hater etc etc

And there are always the same ****ty people, bashing ARTPOP every chance they get..

Mess :awkney:

:applause:

FameHookah

Do you all need enemas and hot rags on your necks?

I'm glad she pointed out Gwen's little Koons sculptures and her use of the word ARTPOP. I've followed pop culture for many many years and that term was not around or creating any kind of impact before Gaga brought it o the forefront of pop culture. Are there really that many trolls on here?

I can't believe how many of these b---hes are snagging up her ideas and the worst part is her "fans", which none of you really are, are just b---hy little queens worried about what other fan bases think when you should be defending Gaga's work and legacy, you know, the one she made for you...

ARTPOP is her concept, for fuucks sake she has a Koons globe on her album cover and it's called ARTPOP. She is still on freaking tour and Gwen is sitting over here selling knock off Koons sculptures and calling them ARTPOP.

I was hoping I could take a break from GGD and come back less annoyed, but literally in less than two log ins I am once again over you little whiny sniveling kunts. All of you, trolling, pathetic, low life, little kunts can suck a bag of dirty dicks. Take your stan cards and shove them up your asses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Xg75jucqU

MTE it's hard to be a part of this forums sometimes...

WTF is MDNA

TimisaMonster

Gaga's impact tho.....I'm sure Gwen has heard of Gaga's album ARTPOP...who hasn't with all the negative media attention towards it, but Gwen obviously got the message of ARTPOP and knew what she was doing with the product. 

When will FAME and Eau De Gaga? :derpga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

HeavyPunkLover

Delusional is the one who think that ARTPOP is not Gaga related. Get over it.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

AgusPop

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

Disgusting x2   

The Nazi Homophobic Putin and your negativity. Katycat, this is not ATRL

I still can't believe the overreactions, a couple of people whine about crap and then half the fanbase comes out with a dissertation on the meaning of ARTPOP to try and put them in their place, despite the fact the term was coined waaaaaay before Gaga even thought of the concept. Not arguing that Gwen didn't mean it in the Gaga way, she clearly did but remember ARTPOP.com? Mmmmmm yeah.

AgusPop

I still can't believe the overreactions, a couple of people whine about crap and then half the fanbase comes out with a dissertation on the meaning of ARTPOP to try and put them in their place, despite the fact the term was coined waaaaaay before Gaga even thought of the concept. Not arguing that Gwen didn't mean it in the Gaga way, she clearly did but remember ARTPOP.com? Mmmmmm yeah.

Google ARTPOP

9,060,000 results Gaga related

Brooke Hoegan

can we know for sure if she used that intentionally having an album in mind ? maybe she just got it mistaken with popart...

Google ARTPOP

I'm clearly talking pre-album? Was that not clear to you? :rip:

I'm not defending either party, it's a tweet, everyone should get the f*ck over it

AquaFire Witch

God, some of you are really mean :wtf:

Stop taking things so seriously, all she did was make a comment....I know Gaga didn't invent the phrase ARTPOP, but honestly how many of you can say you'd heard of it before she used it? Probably not many. 

I am in my 30's and grew up with all kinds of pop music and I never heard the term ARTPOP. Gwen was giving Gaga a little props there. Nothing wrong with that!

AgusPop

Google ARTPOP

I'm clearly talking pre-album? Was that not clear to you? :rip:

I'm not defending either party, it's a tweet, everyone should get the f*ck over it

Google Images about the word "ARTPOP", all Gaga related

eXeCv90.jpg

Archived