They're creating the hype for her special guest star episode  :witchor:

Can't wait for her appearance on the show :giveup:

• 1 month later...
Bambino

They're creating the hype for her special guest star episode

Paulina will appear on the season finale which is next week :party::giveup:

Paulina will appear on the season finale which is next week :party::giveup:

That's great :party:

I'm worried for the ratings tho, they became low and there is the risk that serie is not gonna renewed next year  :fat:

This serie deserved more recognition  :emo:

Bambino

That's great :party:

I'm worried for the ratings tho, they became low and there is the risk that serie is not gonna renewed next year  :fat:

This serie deserved more recognition  :emo:

Yeah, the ratings aren't the best but hopefully these special guests will help.

Yeah, the ratings aren't the best but hopefully these special guests will help.

The ratings of the last episode increased finally :giveup:

But best news of the day, it's that the show got 2 nominations at the Golden Globe :giveup:

I think that for this there are more chances that it's gonna be renewed for a second season even if the ratings remains low  :giveup:

I love too much this show.

Best TV Series, Musical or Comedy.

Best Actress in a TV Series, Musical or Comedy: Gina Rodriguez.

:party:

Can't remember the last time a CW tv show got a Golden Globe nominations, it was Buffy definitely.

Bambino

The ratings of the last episode increased finally :giveup:

But best news of the day, it's that the show got 2 nominations at the Golden Globe :giveup:

I think that for this there are more chances that it's gonna be renewed for a second season even if the ratings remains low  :giveup:

I love too much this show.

Best TV Series, Musical or Comedy.

Best Actress in a TV Series, Musical or Comedy: Gina Rodriguez.

:party:

Can't remember the last time a CW tv show got a Golden Globe nominations, it was Buffy definitely.

That's great! :party: I don't think CW is going to cancel the show. The ratings aren't even that slow. I think they will increase next week because it's gonna be the season's finale... with Paulina's appearance, of course.

VfB6mgs.jpg

That's great! :party: I don't think CW is going to cancel the show. The ratings aren't even that slow. I think they will increase next week because it's gonna be the season's finale... with Paulina's appearance, of course.

VfB6mgs.jpg

Yes it's the mid-season finale tho, I don't know if you meant that, but in January or February returns with the second part of this first season  :)

WAIT Pauline Rubio is making an appearance??? When does that episode air? Ive been meaning to wtch this series but I always get distracted with something else. I'll binge watch the whole thing this weekend so Im caught up for Paulina Rubio 

WAIT Pauline Rubio is making an appearance??? When does that episode air? Ive been meaning to wtch this series but I always get distracted with something else. I'll binge watch the whole thing this weekend so Im caught up for Paulina Rubio

Sis, you need to see this show ASAP, it's AMAZING, especially if you like the classic telenovela style :)

And it's full of hot guys :hor:

Sis, you need to see this show ASAP, it's AMAZING, especially if you like the classic telenovela style :)

And it's full of hot guys :hor:

I definitely saw the hot guys you posted form the show in the first page of the thread :smh: Im going to start watching it tonight :party: 

Bambino

Next Monday :legend:

Kc751Lq.jpg

Yes it's the mid-season finale tho, I don't know if you meant that, but in January or February returns with the second part of this first season  :)

Really? I didn't know that. I thought season one will end with chapter nine and then a new season will follow.

I definitely saw the hot guys you posted form the show in the first page of the thread :smh: Im going to start watching it tonight :party:

LOL :P, that's great, let me know what you think :)

Next Monday :legend:

Kc751Lq.jpg

OMG QUEEN Im so excited to see her even if it's for a couple of minutes of screen time lol  :legend: 

LOL :P, that's great, let me know what you think :)

I sure will :)

Archived