Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gwen Stefani - Baby Don't Lie

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petrichor

I love the song and the video could of been great if she wasn't walking in place while dancers were dancing stationarily.

Phantomhive

Idk why but I like it a lot even though it's basic af (the video I mean; song still slays tho)

In I fly on wings of winter.

freebit

This is her "I Was Gonna Cancel" moment.

I don't get how she had all this product placement but ended up with a cheap looking video. Interscope needs to get it together. Or her team needs to be more creative. Ugh. Oh well.

Kermit the frog

Ugh, Gwen, WTF? Why are u doing this to me? :giveup:

She should make videos with Francis Lawrence only, period.

Vernier

It looks like she look M.I.A's and Azealia's LQ vids and merged them :rip: Could have been better imo.

On the other hand, I'm liking the song a bit more now :music:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

The song is such a grower omg. On first listen I was like "Is that it?" But I kept getting urges to listen to it again and I liked it more and more with each listen. Now I'm hooked! The video is a little basic, but I think it's still cute. I like the Wizard of Oz theme. The geometric scarecrow, tin man, and lion figures are dope. It just seems like they didn't have a very big budget (like at all) but it's still a cute pop video. So happy to get a new Gwen video on my birthday! Baby don't baby don't baby don't lie  :bunny:

Yep. For sure Wizard of Oz themed. The black and white beginning, the tornados, the yellow brick road, there is even an abstract tin man, lion and scarecrow.

Yes!!! I thought that was really awesome that they were abstracted like that. :D

Loved the music instantly. :legend:

The video is nice but they needed to dial down the saturation a bit. Damn.

Darcklighter22

Showing more ARTPOP than then entire era ever did....I still find it ridiculous (even with all the crap that happened with management) that she decided the artist who got as much fame as she did for her visuals to go minimalistic this era....oh wait...and it backfired on her...didn't mean to sound to ranty...but back on topic love the video and song!

I tried looking it up but is she releasing a new album sometime soon ?? 

Archived