💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Gaga video would you choose not to exist and why?

GagaUnderYou

215 members have voted

1. 1. Which video would you get rid of?

• The Edge of Glory
    • Alejandro
    • Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
    • You & I
    • DWUW
    • G.U.Y

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lina Morgana

The Beautiful Dirty Rich video is one of my favorite Gaga videos, I don't get the hate for it but I can't even make it through The Edge Of Glory video tbh

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

djBuffoon

"Eh Eh". It's cute but very disposable. Even though "The Edge of Glory" is weak as hell, there's something profound about it, and I can't put my finger on what that is. Maybe it's Clarence's cameo....

Judas, from messy single cover to major backlash and a music video that doesn't do much for me. I would like for this single not to exist at all :koons:

If they'd planned TEOG as second single from start the song would have had such better video and probably reach #1 on the charts but oh well.

The Edge of Glory. I like the colors though, and I guess it's better than nothing..........like Do What U Want  :awkney:

And messsssss, Alejandro is one of her best videos! Top 5 for sure. :legend:

Yeah same with a lot of ppl here, DWUW. I do not want that video ever released or leaked. I'd be compelled to watch it and I just have a bad feeling it would not go over well for me. I want it burned. 

Archived