Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Gaga video would you choose not to exist and why?

GagaUnderYou

215 members have voted

1. 1. Which video would you get rid of?

• The Edge of Glory
    • Alejandro
    • Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
    • You & I
    • DWUW
    • G.U.Y

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

Honey, you didn't. That's a classic Gaga video.  :coffee:

imo, Paprazzi is the only good video from The Fame (tho there are glitches and mistakes that run me wild whenever I watch it). Poker Face is boring as hell tho (and I don't like the song that much) :ohwell:

Born This Way is on the end of the list as well, I don't like some shots & special effects they used, like the filter which made it look like it was filmed with a camcorder from 1989 :toofloppy:

Tommy Monster

Marry The Night- a damn mess, both, song and the video :toofunny: feel free to stone me, the truth has been told  :whitney:

panosmonster

DWUW but practically already does not exist. Runner up will be The Edge Of Glory but the epicness of the song saved it.

Shadow

Dwuw, I feel like the controversy and stalling messed up her ARTPOP era promo momentum.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Bloody

DWUW though  :madge:  :madge:  :madge:   :toofunga: 

TEOG was really dissapointing cause it was and still is one of her best songs..it deserved so much better tbh  :messga:

ArtGagaPop

Teog, since if the video would have been like planed i think Teog would have gone number 1 for sure and been her second most watched video today. Also it's my favorite gaga song so i feel like the song deserves a way better video then it got.

NewYorkCity

The edge of glory.

It is not only because I hate it... just that it was a wasted oportunity to get one of the biggest hits ever.

SlaeUrAnus

Eh, Eh was just a mess. Love the song, but cringeworthy (however cute) video.

In my messy era.

Archived