đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Daft Punk

JEWRJEWR

Whats your favourite Daft Punk album?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite Daft Punk album?

• Homework
    • Discovery
    • Human After All
    • Random Access Memories

Featured Posts

I love Aerodynamic, Short Circuit, Giorgio and Contact!

Contact is one of the best album closers I've ever heard  :legend: The astronaut sample, the drums, the synths  :nooo: Right up there with The Edge Of Glory in ending the album with a bang  :gaga:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contact is one of the best album closers I've ever heard  :legend: The astronaut sample, the drums, the synths  :nooo: Right up there with The Edge Of Glory in ending the album with a bang  :gaga:

Exactly! :worship:

I've loved them since i was little They're one of my top 5 favorite artists. I absolutely love Discovery, but Random Access Memories is a musical masterpiece despite what most people say. :legend:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

JEWRJEWR

I've loved them since i was little They're one of my top 5 favorite artists. I absolutely love Discovery, but Random Access Memories is a musical masterpiece despite what most people say. :legend:

sry, but you cant compare discovery to RAM. Discovery >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Discovery slaying the poll  :legend: Poor Human After All  :toofunny: It took me a while to get into that album, I really like it now, but there's still a lot of dislike for it  :dies:

Does this count?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MteSlpxCpo

ew no

I'm a casual fan of Daft Punk, I like their singles and more popular songs b/c I've never listened to a full album besides RAM

Don't visit my profile

Why is Alive 2007 not included? It's such a great live album.  :music:

sry, but you cant compare discovery to RAM. Discovery >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh well to each his own  :)

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

JEWRJEWR

Why is Alive 2007 not included? It's such a great live album.  :music:

Oh well to each his own  :)

alive is a live album. its not really a studio album.

I wanted to include the tron album, but then I decided not to do it. Most people wouldnt know about it

I think the Homework album might be my second favourite. It's such a good album to play while doing absolutely anything - driving, working out, doing homework  :teehee: There's something about the consistency of the rhythms that really puts my mind at ease and helps me focus.  :nick:

• 2 months later...
JEWRJEWR

I think the Homework album might be my second favourite. It's such a good album to play while doing absolutely anything - driving, working out, doing homework  :teehee: There's something about the consistency of the rhythms that really puts my mind at ease and helps me focus.  :nick:

Discovery, Homework, HAL >>>>>>>>>>>> RAM

Discovery, Homework, HAL >>>>>>>>>>>> RAM

But RAM has some amazing tracks! Instant Crush, Doin' It Right, Within, Beyond  :legend: It's so cinematic in a way.  :thirst:

JEWRJEWR

But RAM has some amazing tracks! Instant Crush, Doin' It Right, Within, Beyond  :legend: It's so cinematic in a way.  :thirst:

im not saying its bad, im just saying that the rest are better xD

Discovery is too good to be true tbh :giveup:

im not saying its bad, im just saying that the rest are better xD

Discovery is too good to be true tbh :giveup:

Oh I get you!  :yes: Discovery really is wonderful, it makes me wonder how a Daft Punk and Gaga collab would sound!  :giveup:

JEWRJEWR

Oh I get you!  :yes: Discovery really is wonderful, it makes me wonder how a Daft Punk and Gaga collab would sound!  :giveup:

heaven sis :giveup:

Archived