Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

For Gaga's next album You want....

giskardsb

What do you want Gaga's next album to be?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What should Gagz do next?

• Dance Pop
    • Experimental Pop
    • Standard Pop ( Less EDM and Dance Oriented)
    • Rock and Roll
    • R&B
    • More Jazz
    • Piano based Pop/Pop Rock
    • Whatever the heck she wants
    • Other

Featured Posts

Whatever it is, more power.

ARTPOP is like a a delicate pop baby whilst BTW and TFM were unapologetic and powerful

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Aura on d--gs sound tbh

Very experimental with metal/screamo vocals and stuff like that but still s-xy... I wouldn't be against some real EDM, but I don't see a really bright future for EDM in general so...

I'd love to have an acoustic album by Gaga sometime in the future too, but maybe not now since we got Cheek To Cheek

Haroon

Please enable multiple choice voting :giveup: It's torture to make me pick one from the poll :cryga:

Oh and I'd want her to do whatever she wanted obviously :yes: But what I'd prefer would be stuff along the lines of The Fame Monster and Born This Way because that's the type of music I'm mostly into

With whatever she does if I like it then I'll buy it and listen to it, if I don't like it then I won't buy it and won't listen to it :shrug: I can say I'm kinda lucky because I'm into quite a few artists, so if Gaga doesn't release songs that I happen to like then there's always other artists that are probably releasing music that I'm into :party:

giskardsb

Please enable multiple choice voting :giveup: It's torture to make me pick one from the poll :cryga:

done

As long as she keeps making great music, I don't really mind. All I need is a Rock/Metal album at some point.

giskardsb

If she does another Jazz album I'd love her to go more Diana Krall/Norah Jones rather than Ella and Billie.

TimisaMonster

Gaga works best when she's experimenting....:nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

whatever she wants, but my dream is an experimental pop record with a fusion of huge explosive beats and piano-rockish stuff

Haroon

What I want from Gaga and what Gaga should do are two totally different things for me :laughga: I want albums like The Fame and The Fame Monster and Born This Way and ARTPOP, but that's not necessarily what she should do :huh: She should do whatever she wants because she's the artist :yes: I hope she does what she really feels passionate about and doesn't feel obliged to cater to the needs of her fans musically because it's her music at the end of the day, not ours :omg:

Archived