💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think is Gaga's relationship with David Bowie?

dragqueenshego

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

i bet he doesnt like her. why would he haved said nothing about her this far into her carreer!?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron Dallas

He doesn't like her sadly. I remember I heard his daughter said she wasn't allowed to listen to Gaga or something

Schwerk

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't like her, she used Aladdin Sane's lightning bolt on a pop album, which is pretty much the antithesis of the era she took the motif from. If he spoke with her though, I'm sure he would understand her more.

A lot of people misunderstand Gaga, her passions and intentions, even legends like Bowie.

Maybe her music is not his cup of tea, who knows?

But I am pretty sure that if they'd meet, he would love her. She is so respectful and knowledgeable about music, art and her icons like Bowie. She knows her **** and I think hell find out eventually. Maybe he already did, but why does he need to talk about it?

Gaga often mentioned her relationships with other celebs are mainly a private matter that she doensnt like talking about in-depth.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

thefamebitch

Regardless of how he feels about her, he really should have the upmost respect for her.  She is probably the one and only popstar who constantly praises him as an icon and an influence.  I don't think he likes her though.  Isn't it kinda weird?  All in all though, let's be honest, she's talked with Micahel Jackson before and she's met and danced with Madonna too so who gives a flying **** about Bowie lol. 

South Blonde

I bet he's like: "Lady who?"...

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

PinkBalloons

If I had to guess, David Bowie isn't for current electro music and sees Lorde's avant-garde EDM music as the future. So I'm saying David isn't impressed.

Elizabeth

Hm, I don't think he'd have said anything overtly negative about her because she still does talk about him sometimes/reference him. She has met his wife, Iman on a few occasions though. 

Well, considering that they've never met, Bowie probably has a bad impression of Gaga and doesn't care to meet her.

Bowie has always seemed like a hipster type man who would NOT go for the type of pop Gaga did with The Fame and The Fame Monster.

But, anyway, I'm glad he has never publicly shamed her. Not much you can do about not liking a person, but disrespecting her in the way that Madonna has would've been way too low.

MichaelSimpson7

Gaga takes a lot of inspiration from her icons and uses it in her work. You can hear the Bowie influence in Fashion on ARTPOP. Let's hope he takes it better than Madonna did. Some call it "copying", I call it paying homage to and bringing Art from the past into current Pop culture. ARTPOP.

Hybrid MonsTer

Even if Bowie has anything negative about Gaga .. It'll change the day he meets her, as he'll himself see how compassionate , humble & real she is as a person & as a musician / artist !

I think she's scared to meet him tbh. I think she's afraid he's going to have the same thoughts about her as Madonna does.

LilVenusian

I think if he was that impressed by her he would have said it already or reached out and collaborated with her. Nonetheless, I bet he still secretly wishes he wrote Bad Romance or Paparazzi, just like every other pressed legend...

Archived