💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Avengers- Age of Ultron Illustrated Poster Released

Scarlet Witch

Featured Posts

heavymlover

As long as they don't stop the entire army by destroying the mother ship I'm fine.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

So disappointed in the Comic Con panel this year... Wtf Marvel

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

Pretty much pleased for now.

Looking forward.

Avengers finale will feature Ant Man and Thanos, bookmark me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Scarlet Witch

Am I the only one who thought the Avengers was a terribly boring high-budget action movie? Like there was no plot or characterization. It just seemed as an excuse to create some illogical "cool looking fangirl scenes" like Thor vs Hulk or whatever happened. I can't even remember.

Character develop happens for their own individual feature films. EVERYONE wants to watch an Avengers film so why not.

Pretty much pleased for now.

Looking forward.

Imagine a Dr. Strange post credits short OMG BDSKJHDBSJBDUSBDSBDUYS :rip:

RAMROD

Character develop happens for their own individual feature films. EVERYONE wants to watch an Avengers film so why not.

We would die of excitements tbh :giveup:

Marvel Universe is so well thought out, I love it so much! :applause:

Exactly, the characterization happens in their individual movies. The Avengers was pretty shallow with that team work crap and whatnot. IDGI. It's just another silly high budget action movie. Can we please take away their budget and give it to GoT for a LotR style trilogy? Thanks.

Scarlet Witch

Exactly, the characterization happens in their individual movies. The Avengers was pretty shallow with that team work crap and whatnot. IDGI. It's just another silly high budget action movie. Can we please take away their budget and give it to GoT for a LotR style trilogy? Thanks.

The point is, would GoT movie sell? I know for sure everyone would wanna watch an Avengers film. And it's well received by many, especially the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe for being well planned and thought out as a whole.

How are they gonna explain Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch? We know the origins of all the avengers, but the new two heroes are mutants and Marvel don't have the rights to describe them as such since Fox have all rights related to the mutant world. Will they just say they were born special? That's a bit silly imo...I hope they have a god explanation as close to mutant status without being said outright.

Spock

How are they gonna explain Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch? We know the origins of all the avengers, but the new two heroes are mutants and Marvel don't have the rights to describe them as such since Fox have all rights related to the mutant world. Will they just say they were born special? That's a bit silly imo...I hope they have a god explanation as close to mutant status without being said outright.

I think Kevin Feige said they're going to be explained as mutated people with magical abilities. Imo the magical powers explanation is kind of lucky for them because it's going to be easier to explain Doctor Strange.

Elisabeth Olsen got booed at the SDCC panel last night because she referred to Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver as mutants :toofunny:

Would anybody be against a MCU thread instead of independent ones for the movies?

Thanos was in the Comic Con trailer :giveup:

I think Kevin Feige said they're going to be explained as mutated people with magical abilities. Imo the magical powers explanation is kind of lucky for them because it's going to be easier to explain Doctor Strange.

Elisabeth Olsen got booed at the SDCC panel last night because she referred to Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver as mutants :toofunny:

Mess...it's not fair on her especially since those two are mutants. The Marvel elitists are giving me a negative view of the MCU. It's not like the Fox X-Men are horrible movies, in fact I prefer them to the MCU.

The magical explanation does make sense especially since the MCU already has hints of magic with Asgard, Loki and the likes...

RAMROD

Would anybody be against a MCU thread instead of independent ones for the movies?

Thanos was in the Comic Con trailer :giveup:

I heard, it begins...! :giveup:

Oh also, isn't this Vision??

2014_07_27_16_58_05_deco.jpg

OMGGGGG!! :excited2: :excited2:

Scarlet Witch

I heard, it begins...! :giveup:

Oh also, isn't this Vision??

2014_07_27_16_58_05_deco.jpg

OMGGGGG!! :excited2: :excited2:

Yes it is. Can't wait to see some of Wanda-Vision romance on screen :rip:

RAMROD

Yes it is. Can't wait to see some of Wanda-Vision romance on screen :rip:

I am not worthy :nooo:

So we will have that romance part taken care of, not just one, but two :laughga:

I am looking forward to more information of Vision role in this, seeing he is not featured face front, yet.

But... Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch ARE mutants aren't they? Aren't they the children of Magneto and some woman? Forgive me for not looking this up on Google there are too many parallel universes and crap to read about.

Spock

But... Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch ARE mutants aren't they? Aren't they the children of Magneto and some woman? Forgive me for not looking this up on Google there are too many parallel universes and crap to read about.

In the comics yes, they are mutants although I don't know about them being the children of Magneto (I'm not that into comics although I want to)

But for the movies it's complicated because Fox owns the rights to X-Men and all mutant storylines, characters and "ideas" that revolve around it while Marvel Studios (or Disney) do not. So even though Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver will appear in Age of Ultron, since it's a Marvel Studios movie, their mutant origins will not be referenced at all and will be omitted. They are simply people with magic abilities.

(This explains why Quicksilver in Days of Future Past has no connection to Quicksilver in Age of Ultron and vice-versa btw )

Archived