Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: Curvy and Proud �

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NathanC

2 all saying she is not curvy in this pic... SHUT THE **** UP LITTLE ******* GETTING SICK OF YOU!!! HOW IF GAGA SEE THIS AS CURVY? YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT U THINK ABOUT HER BODY DOESN'T HAVE 2 BE SAID IF THEY AINT POSITIVE. GOOOOD JESUS SATAN ستسهسمشÙƒشحشىضنظهوضشوشÙˆ

im screaming :lmao:

holy scheisse

i think its like a meme. shes taking off the glasses like "b---h i see u and heres what i have 2 say"

MJHolland

she's more 'curvy' when she's thinner. when she gains a bit of weight she looks less curvy and her body is more straight up and down, if that makes sense. Like here she's thinner but definitely more curvy

Lady_Gaga__The_Monster_Ball_1_by_sam_dd9

and here she's not as thin but her body looks less 'curvy'

The_Born_This_Way_Ball_Tour_Poker_Face_0

I guess, but only because when her bones show like in TF/TFM era it adds "curvature" lol  :laughga:

Phlop

I dont understand why people in this fanbase think being on the bigger end is curvy.

Curvy is just a shape, not weight.

I like her when shes a good mix between chub, muscle, and skinny. VMAs 2013 was PERFECT. Now she just looks like she hasnt gone to the gym, and smokes and eats a lot of snacks.

BYE

she's more 'curvy' when she's thinner. when she gains a bit of weight she looks less curvy and her body is more straight up and down, if that makes sense. Like here she's thinner but definitely more curvy

Lady_Gaga__The_Monster_Ball_1_by_sam_dd9

and here she's not as thin but her body looks less 'curvy'

The_Born_This_Way_Ball_Tour_Poker_Face_0

I agree. As you gain weight your shape becomes less distinct. Whatever curves you have slowly become one big curve.... Of course you need SOME fat on you to have curves at all, but fat without muscle definition isn't "curvy" either, it's spherical.

colours

I guess, but only because when her bones show like in TF/TFM era it adds "curvature" lol  :laughga:

You can't even see bones though, she's never been that thin, even in super old photos till now. She's always either been healthy weight and fit or slightly overweight and everywhere in between.

codymonster

I dont understand why people in this fanbase think being on the bigger end is curvy.

Curvy is just a shape, not weight.

I like her when shes a good mix between chub, muscle, and skinny. VMAs 2013 was PERFECT. Now she just looks like she hasnt gone to the gym, and smokes and eats a lot of snacks.

Omfg. Your last comment actually disgusts me. Here a woman, who has had a serious eating disorder, comes out and says she's proud to be curvy now, and you say that she looks like she smokes and eats lots of snacks?!

Honestly, you should shake your head. 80% of the world would KILL to have a body like that. It's disgusting comments like yours that probably led Gaga to have a eating disorder to begin with.

Think of what you're going to say, and what it means, before you say it. Cause your comment is disgusting.

Cocaine Heart

2 all saying she is not curvy in this pic... SHUT THE **** UP LITTLE ******* GETTING SICK OF YOU!!! HOW IF GAGA SEE THIS AS CURVY? YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT U THINK ABOUT HER BODY DOESN'T HAVE 2 BE SAID IF THEY AINT POSITIVE. GOOOOD JESUS SATAN ستسهسمشÙƒشحشىضنظهوضشوشÙˆ

We going to boo

Why do monsters have to be overly critical on every word she says, every tweet she tweets, every photo she posts? Can't y'all negative nancies just for once let a thread go by without being over critical of her?

Archived